Old November 10th 03, 02:19 PM
Rick

Default Racist Troll "Larry", or "Private" or whatever....

Please continue this thread by replying to this article.
You guys don't seem to understand what crossposting is all about do
you?
Come on - flame me! Call me names, keep this baby going. Act like
imbiciles. What's it take to get you to reply? Yeah, I'm the troll,
flame me.

RIck

(for anyone who understands what it's all about, I've eliminated the
crossposting, since most of these idiots don't know what an antenna
is, or what dx is, and the rest of us real amateurs need to fight
back, so you may see more of me in the future. The A-holes don't know
what's going on)
Old November 10th 03, 02:33 PM
Rick

Don't bother, Dan. The guy is from wig city. Having no identity or character
of his own, he leeches off of his betters. It's best to think of his wild
claims and exaggerations as symptoms of his mental state, a cry for help. -
Then ignore them.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

A cry for help? What does that mean?