Old December 7th 03, 06:38 PM
DooDahMan

"Stinger" wrote in message
That's a good starter list of "trolls" for anyone's kill-file. "Stagger
Lee" made it to mine some time ago, though.

Thanks!

You're thanking the troll himself. Whoever those idiots in that list are
having nothing to do with me. I just happened to be around when I saw Steve
Gilda hand the guy that is Stagger Lee & Crazy Taxi hand him his ass.

Old December 7th 03, 06:49 PM
Stinger

I figured that, but appreciated the list. The tip for me was that he had is
newsreader set to say "(So and so) puked:"

thanks,

Stinger

Old December 7th 03, 07:14 PM
DooDahMan

"Stinger" wrote in message
news
I figured that, but appreciated the list. The tip for me was that he had

is
newsreader set to say "(So and so) puked:"

Also doing a google search and checking the original headers on the authors
and addresses he posted produces results showing the troll assuming the
identity of someone that dared to oppose him and then trolling groups,
giving the immpression that the person that was complaining about the troll,
is the actual troll himself.