Old December 10th 03, 06:19 PM
David Casey

Default Any other GAY Amateurs out there? <- TROLL, Ignore

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:47:57 GMT, Kevin Souter wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:16:48 GMT, Kevin Souter wrote:
[drivelsnip]

I'd ask you to begin the subject line of your replies with something like
"[kevin]" so I could better filter out your empty replies, but I think I'll
just filter your email address. :-)

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Added Patriot live fire pics from June 2002,
Bosque fire pics from June 2003, CQB training
pics from October 2003, FTX pics from October 2000,
NBC training pics from September 2000, and
Dining Out pics from October 2000!