Old December 11th 03, 06:55 PM
Mike Coslo

Louis C. LeVine wrote:
This came from another radio group. They are doing a survey to find
out why some people do not like the ARRL. I don't like it because it
costs to much. If it were $10 a year I might consider joining.
Louis

I do like the ARRL. Do I agree with everything they do? Nope. I don't
agree with everything everyone does.

Expensive? A bit, but only for those that think they are just taking out
a magazine subscription.

Love their website, I've mined enough out of that to justify the
membership dues.

And the alternitive is?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old December 11th 03, 07:01 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Mike Coslo" wrote

:
: And the alternitive is?
:

DARC works good for us.

73/88 BGO
--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Old December 12th 03, 07:04 PM
Mike Coslo

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote

:
: And the alternitive is?
:

DARC works good for us.

So you went over to the DARC side?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old December 11th 03, 07:56 PM
Steveo

Mike Coslo wrote:
And the alternitive is?

- Mike KB3EIA -

N8WWM's favorite.

http://www.rara.org/
Old December 11th 03, 10:08 PM
Radioman

And the alternitive is?

N8WWM's favorite:

http://www.rara.org/

Must be a part of the "Great Lakes Chapter" serving Michigan, Ohio and surrounding states,
with their grandmaster WA8PUD!!! LOL!!

Old December 11th 03, 10:14 PM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
And the alternitive is?

N8WWM's favorite:

http://www.rara.org/

Must be a part of the "Great Lakes Chapter" serving Michigan, Ohio and
surrounding states, with their grandmaster WA8PUD!!! LOL!!

Hehe, charter member!?!

http://tinyurl.com/yu6l