Old December 18th 03, 09:12 PM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

Default Two big losers in a pod?

Rich Whitten, WB2OTK, will be a regular co-host each week on the IARN
(International Amateur Radio Network) Bulletin Service and Talk Show
beginning Sunday evening 21 December 2003. The first 45 minutes will
be the usual call-ins and news, and the last 45 minutes will be Rich
and Glenn Baxter in the talk show mode. It should be very, very
interesting and many, many hams will get talked about including you
know who! It is expected that this new talk show format will have a
very significant and major positive impact on our beloved hobby of
amateur radio. Expect many surprises. YOU can also join in the fun
by calling 1 800 262 9543 with your views or questions at any time, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 day a year.

You can listen to the program on 14.272 MHz. USB or 3.977 MHz. LSB at
5:30 A.M., 1 P.M., 4:49 P.M., 8 P.M., and 12 midnight, or 3.890 MHz.
Amplitude Modulation at 6:23 P.M., and 9:30 PM - all Eastern Local
Times. See www.K1MAN.com for further details. 73 and GL de K1MAN

Old December 19th 03, 04:57 AM
LW

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...
Rich Whitten, WB2OTK, will be a regular co-host each week ..
It should be very, very interesting and many, many hams
will get talked about including you know who!

Hmmm .. nope .. who will it be?

Will it be Sigster?
Will KT4TR call in and give a rrrooollll ccccaallll?
Will Vic call in and name all the jammers?
Will K4OKA call in and play his latest tape of "Porkbutt Song"?
Will KE4TEW call in and do a live remote broadcast from "mikes'
packaeg store"?
Will Sir Sidney call in and play "Anchors Aweigh"?
Will Kind Jewish Indian call in and read some history from the
encyclopedia?
Will they call The Colonel for an interview?
Will profit Stair call in and predict when he will be headed off to
room with Ty-Rone and Le-Roy?

You have our curiosity up now .. inquiring minds wanna know.
(And I believe his last name was spelled "Whiten".)
Old December 19th 03, 09:29 PM
LRod

On 19 Dec 2003 22:19:27 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:

On 18 Dec 2003 20:57:56 -0800, LW wrote:

You have our curiosity up now .. inquiring minds wanna know.
(And I believe his last name was spelled "Whiten".)

Glenn Baxter (see http://myrockport.com/world.htm) spells it as
"Whitten" in his announcements.

Rich Whiten spells it as "Whiten" in his Christmas cards and on
QRZ.com, or at least he did back when he had a callsign. I'm throwing
in with him on the correct spelling.

That should give you a huge clue as to credibility, viz a vis glenn
baxter.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Old December 20th 03, 03:08 AM
LW

LRod wrote ...
the correct spelling.

That should give you a huge clue as to credibility, viz a vis glenn
baxter.

Now maybe Mr. Davies will do a "REPSOT" and get the spelling right.

Oops .. I better be careful .. this is the BARF Chief of
Communications we're dealing with here.
Old December 20th 03, 03:18 PM
LRod

On 20 Dec 2003 13:32:57 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:

And Riley Hollingsworth spells his name "Whitten" too. It's all right
there in Worldradio News at

http://www.wr6wr.com/newSite/article...longbeach.html

and Riley is never wrong because he is a govnerment guy.

Is that the same article where Glenn Baxter is spelled "Glen?"

Check his QRZ bio. He has it spelled "Glenn" at least five times
there, so I guess you're not going to be able to cite the above link
for "proof."

Rich's name is Whiten. Get over it.

Old December 20th 03, 06:09 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yep, it should be good. A ex ham helping a present licensee become a ex
ham. Good show.

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 20th 03, 06:14 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"LW" wrote in message
om...
LRod wrote ...
the correct spelling.

That should give you a huge clue as to credibility, viz a vis glenn
baxter.

Now maybe Mr. Davies will do a "REPSOT" and get the spelling right.

Oops .. I better be careful .. this is the BARF Chief of
Communications we're dealing with here.

ROFLMAO........it is spelled with one T. At least thats what his e-mail
address says.

Ho ho.

Dan/W4NTI