Old December 21st 03, 02:59 AM
Nobody You Know

Default K1MAN

Sometimes I listen to the ARUFON (UFO) Net on 3977.7, as I did tonight. But lo
and behold, guess who's planted his fat ass on 3973.0? K1MAN ! The UFO net had
already started and K1MAN just opens up 4 khz away without any regard to
ongoing QSOs.

Where the hell is the FCC? Why is K1MAN still on the air?

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.
Old December 21st 03, 03:09 AM
Nobody You Know

I wrote:

K1MAN just opens up 4 khz away

oops, I meant 400 cycles.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.
Old December 22nd 03, 03:01 AM
AK

Up at Dayton, several years ago, Riley Hollingsworth claimed he had GLENN A
BAXTER under control. Obviously, the FCC net didn't hold. Time for the top
cop to get that joker out of the broadcast business. Baxter's ticket runs
out 17 Oct 2005; maybe it should just be left expired. Better a pirate than
a ham.

ak

"Harry Quiff" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:59:51 -0500, Nobody You Know wrote:

Sometimes I listen to the ARUFON (UFO) Net on 3977.7, as I did tonight.
But lo and behold, guess who's planted his fat ass on 3973.0? K1MAN !

The
UFO net had already started and K1MAN just opens up 4 khz away without
any regard to ongoing QSOs.

Where the hell is the FCC? Why is K1MAN still on the air?

Yeah, I tried to tune into the ARUFON net last night too but there was
that ****head K1MAN just destroying things for everyone.

I wish that egotistical asshat would go **** himself.