Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 04, 02:23 PM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

Default Finally! My ARRL membership pays off!

My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!

ARRL Propose New License Class & Code-Free HF Access Lloyd Mitchell Antenna 43 October 26th 04 01:37 AM
BPL, the ARRL and the UPLC John Walton Homebrew 0 July 2nd 04 12:26 PM
To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
ARRL FUD about BPL Bill General 27 August 22nd 03 12:43 AM