Old April 25th 04, 05:38 PM
jack smith

Default HAMS be aware of another email scam

From: "Shadak Shari" Add to Address Book

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:21:09 -0700
Subject: Greetings

From: Shadak Shari
Return

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I
have no intentions of causing you any pains so i
decided to contact you through this medium .
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and
esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late
due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has
defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have
only about a few months to live according to medical
experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but
my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world. I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is
near, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family members
and as well as a few close friends and Schools in
the UAE. I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated
so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once
asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and donate the money, which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the
money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what
I have left for them. The last of my money which is
the huge cash deposit that I have with Financial
Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this
deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations
and let them know that it is I Shadak Shari that is
making this generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital
bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God
uses you to support and assist me with good heart

God be with you.
Shadak Shari

Return

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this
matter until the task is accomplished as I dont want
anything that will Jeopadize my last wish. and Also I
will be contacting with you by email as I dont want
anybody to know cos they are always around me.
Do endavour to send your phone as well as your fax
for easy communication.
Old April 26th 04, 02:52 PM
shortwave uberputzs

"jack smith" reproduced a
copy of the latest Nigeran e-mail scam in message
m...

From: Shadak Shari
Return

My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and
esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late
due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has
defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have
only about a few months to live according to medical
experts.

Good job Shadak Shi+stain!

After you expire, please have your surviving relatives
send photos of your dead carcass to: http://ratemycorpse.com/
for us to vote on and/or have a celebratory wank over.... ; )

21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 02:12 AM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
Scam Scam Scam ! -Rev Jones Antenna 3 February 10th 04 07:47 PM
SCAM SCAM SCAM ! -Rev Jones Boatanchors 3 February 7th 04 01:57 AM
EVERGREEN, COLORADO HAMS SecondHandMarklin.com Equipment 0 January 6th 04 03:22 AM