Old May 31st 04, 11:44 PM
JimC

Default (OT) Ways To Spot A Terrorist

"silver" wrote in message
R. David Steele /OMEGA wrote :

nside a home, suspicious signs could include little or no
furniture besides a mattress, the presence of radio scanners or
night-vision equipment, and airline receipts showing the booking
of flights with unnecessary layovers.

I am very glad I am not an American and under the police state that is
spreading across the US.
Funny thing is that it happening to the American people and they welcome

it
with not to many questions. Guess it is like the frog in the pot

idea......

Russia would be more welcoming then the US these days.

silver

Since you're not an American, how would you know if there's a "police" state
spreading across the country? There was nothing in that memo that the police
in any country concerned about preventing terrorism wouldn't agree with...or
those that aren't terrorists would object to.

BTW, what country are you from? I see you've spoofed the e-mail address for
the Mossad. How many people has your country lost to terrorists? Let me
guess, you're really from Canada.

When it happens to you and your country, then you'll have some room to talk.
Until then, shut up.

Old May 31st 04, 11:49 PM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
R. David Steele /OMEGA wrote :

nside a home, suspicious signs could include little or no
furniture besides a mattress, the presence of radio scanners or
night-vision equipment, and airline receipts showing the booking
of flights with unnecessary layovers.

I am very glad I am not an American and under the police state that is
spreading across the US.
Funny thing is that it happening to the American people and they welcome

it
with not to many questions. Guess it is like the frog in the pot

idea......

Russia would be more welcoming then the US these days.

silver

Now I see you actually posted from Latvia. There's a country that's never
been and still isn't a police state, eh? Plus one of the world powers. The
next time we need advice from Latvia about how to run our affairs, we'll be
sure to e-mail you.

Old June 1st 04, 05:51 AM
Jackie

"silver" wrote in message

Russia would be more welcoming then the US these days.

Your country was ruled by the CCCP (USSR) for many years. Ask Vaira
Vike-Freiberga to invite the Russians back for an informal cup of tea and
have them stay awhile. Sound pleasant to you?

Unless you have lived here for awhile, I doubt you know enough about the US
to judge whether or not the average citizen feels they live under a "police
state". I would not pay too much attention to sensationalist news broadcasts
or newsgroup posts to dictate your views of the "average American citizen".

Jackie

Old June 1st 04, 11:15 PM
Steve Nosko

"silver" wrote in message
R. David Steele /OMEGA wrote :

nside a home, suspicious signs could include little or no
furniture besides a mattress, the presence of radio scanners or
night-vision equipment, and airline receipts showing the booking
of flights with unnecessary layovers.

I am very glad I am not an American and under the police state that is
spreading across the US.
Funny thing is that it happening to the American people and they welcome

it
with not to many questions. Guess it is like the frog in the pot

idea......

Russia would be more welcoming then the US these days.

I'm croaking, I'm croaking!
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Old June 1st 04, 11:16 PM
Steve Nosko

"R. David Steele" /OMEGA wrote in message
On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:22:42 GMT, R. David Steele
/OMEGA wrote:

|wnbc.com
|NYPD Alerts Cops To 'Terror Indicators'wnbc.com
NYPD Alerts Cops To 'Terror Indicators'
POSTED: 7:46 PM EDT May 17, 2004

SO.... Let's tell them what we're looking for so they can stop being so
obvious. Great!.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Old June 1st 04, 11:39 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"JimC" wrote in message
link.net...

"silver" wrote in message
R. David Steele /OMEGA wrote :

[...]

I agree Jim, the USA is a police state eh? Wonder if the former Soviet
block countries could ever travel across state lines without miles of
paperwork and permission slips? Or carry a concealed weapon? Or go
somewhere without filling out a trip sheet? Don't make me laugh.

Sure the USA is clamping down, we have no choice. And a lot of us DO NOT
LIKE the Patriot Act. But guess what? We ain't the bad guys. I have no
problem at all talking with my government or their police. Could you say
the same? Think about it.

Dan/W4NTI Born in the USA and damn proud of it.

Old June 9th 04, 10:24 AM
silver

"JimC" wrote :

Since you're not an American, how would you know if there's a "police"
state spreading across the country? There was nothing in that memo
that the police in any country concerned about preventing terrorism
wouldn't agree with...or those that aren't terrorists would object to.

Only a person in a hole would not see that America is becoming more and
more a Police State. The US has some many people running after ghosts, that
they remove the rights of the people in doing so.

BTW, what country are you from? I see you've spoofed the e-mail
address for the Mossad. How many people has your country lost to
terrorists? Let me guess, you're really from Canada.

I did not "Spoof" my email, and if you looked at my headers, you would know
that.

When it happens to you and your country, then you'll have some room to
talk. Until then, shut up.

I will not shut up.....lol Only a moron ends his reply in such a way.

silver

Old June 9th 04, 10:26 AM
silver

"JimC" wrote in
link.net:

Now I see you actually posted from Latvia. There's a country that's
never been and still isn't a police state, eh? Plus one of the world
powers. The next time we need advice from Latvia about how to run our
affairs, we'll be sure to e-mail you.

Guess where you come from, it is the breeding ground of MORONS. LOL
Latvia.....

silver
Old June 9th 04, 10:32 AM
silver

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote:

Sure the USA is clamping down, we have no choice. And a lot of us DO
NOT LIKE the Patriot Act. But guess what? We ain't the bad guys. I
have no problem at all talking with my government or their police.
Could you say the same? Think about it.

Then you're a sheep and the Bush Goverment thanks you.... LOL

Dan/W4NTI Born in the USA and damn proud of it.

Always wondered who would give out their home address and all in a
newsgroup........ now I know. By the way..... what does "Damn proud" mean?
Oh I see your trying to use slang to try and make yourself look cooler, and
better then the guy who would be proud.

silver

Old June 9th 04, 10:36 AM
silver

"Jackie" wrote in

Your country was ruled by the CCCP (USSR) for many years. Ask Vaira
Vike-Freiberga to invite the Russians back for an informal cup of tea
and have them stay awhile. Sound pleasant to you?

LOL... my Country... If you think JimC knows what he is talking about,
then this is blind leading the blind here.

Unless you have lived here for awhile, I doubt you know enough about
the US to judge whether or not the average citizen feels they live
under a "police state". I would not pay too much attention to
sensationalist news broadcasts or newsgroup posts to dictate your
views of the "average American citizen".

I lived in the US for awhile (glad to be out of the place).... I have
family that work in the US Gov't (USMC,US Army and CIA), so I think I know
how to judge it.

silver