Old September 28th 04, 10:50 PM
Brian Running

Default Reread as needed

[And who is "Brian Running?"]

He's the guy that's still wondering why Ann Coulter's opinion is so
important.

Old September 29th 04, 01:05 AM
Dan/W4NTI

All 100 percent correct. And Ann Coulter is a stone fox too.

She is blond, articulate, and definitly not a liberal.

Dan/W4NTI

"Lloyd" wrote in message
CBS showcased laughable forgeries obtained from a man literally
foaming at the mouth in order to accuse the president of malfeasance.
But CBS would never put a single one of the 264 Vietnam veterans on
the air to say what they knew about Kerry.

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth show the role of the individual in
history. It wasn't Republican strategists who finished Kerry off two
months before the election; it was the American people. The Swift Boat
veterans came along and kicked Kerry in the shins and no matter how
much heat they took, they were brave and wouldn't give up. The
veterans who served with Kerry told the truth and the American people
listened (as soon as they managed to locate a copy of "Unfit for
Command" hidden on one of the back shelves at their local bookstores).

CBS was forced to run a fake story so early in the campaign that it
was exposed as a fraud -- only because of the Swift Boat vets. These
brave men, many of them decorated war heroes, have now not only won
the election for Bush, they have ended Dan Rather's career.

It's often said that we never lost a battle in Vietnam, but that the
war was lost at home by a seditious media demoralizing the American
people. Ironically, the leader of that effort was Rather's predecessor
at CBS News, Walter Cronkite, president of the Ho Chi Minh Admiration
Society.

It was Cronkite who went on air and lied about the Tet offensive,
claiming it was a defeat for the Americans. He told the American
people the war was over and we had lost. Ronald Reagan said CBS News
officials should have been tried for treason for those broadcasts.

CBS has already lost one war for America. The Swift Boat Vets weren't
going to let CBS lose another one.

Ann Coulter

Old September 29th 04, 01:24 AM
Brian Hill

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
All 100 percent correct. And Ann Coulter is a stone fox too.

She is blond, articulate, and definitly not a liberal.

Dan/W4NTI

I agree she is hot. She likes guns too. That otta get these Libs all wound
up. LOL!!!

B.H.

Old September 29th 04, 11:01 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
All 100 percent correct. And Ann Coulter is a stone fox too.

She is blond, articulate, and definitly not a liberal.

Dan/W4NTI

I agree she is hot. She likes guns too. That otta get these Libs all wound
up. LOL!!!

B.H.

Whatever it takes to tick of the liberals I am in total favor of.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 30th 04, 02:32 AM
radio free foosterbloots LtD.

"Lloyd" wrote in message

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth show the role of the individual in
history. It wasn't Republican strategists who finished Kerry off two
months before the election; it was the American people. The Swift Boat
veterans came along and kicked Kerry in the shins and no matter how
much heat they took, they were brave and wouldn't give up.

The Swift Boat Veterans who appeared in those
anti-Kerry ad's are nothing more than media whores
for Karl Rove of the RNC. I'll bet he knows that they
are middle-aged beer-bellies who are hooked on cheap
suds at the local VFW Hall. That's why he paid them
in cases of Budweiser and Coors. The Drunken barstool
Monday-morning quarterback fools!

Old September 30th 04, 06:40 AM
Mark

And a stone fox, too!! Beauty, brains, and a Republican! Heaven right here
on earth!

Mark

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:04:42 GMT, Brian Running

wrote:
Who's Ann Coulter?

A very funny and bright conservative columnist.
http://www.anncoulter.org/

Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States
Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the
Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school
graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter
worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and
immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From
there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in
Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of
individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil
rights, and the free exercise of religion.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell
University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from
University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The
Michigan Law Review.

[And who is "Brian Running?"]

Old September 30th 04, 08:29 AM
Charles Brabham

"Mark" wrote in message
And a stone fox, too!! Beauty, brains, and a Republican! Heaven right
here
on earth!

She's not what I would call a fox - but I do appreciate her politics and
enjoy her writing style.

Charles, N5PVL

Old September 30th 04, 07:25 PM
MnMikew

"Charles Brabham" wrote in message
news

"Mark" wrote in message
And a stone fox, too!! Beauty, brains, and a Republican! Heaven right
here
on earth!

She's not what I would call a fox - but I do appreciate her politics and
enjoy her writing style.

Charles, N5PVL

Laura Ingram, yummie!