Old October 19th 04, 03:09 AM
GLENN B

Default EDITORIALS

K1MAN EDITORIALS -- WD4AWO (Dumbo Bobbie) KB1EVE aka WA1BHV (Summers Eve)
When will the 500 lb Michael Moore look alike ND8V (November Dumbass 8
Vomit) chime in???

It is evident that Glenn is a maniac and needs to be studied while he is
safely housed in a rubber room. However, he is one of very few individuals
who have the necessary steel balls to stand up to Riley. Unfortunately for
Glenn's response that his station is in compliance is totally ridiculous. On
Monday, October 11, 2004 Steve - W7CI and I made repeated requests on 14.275
for the control operator to confirm that the K1MAN station was indeed in
compliance with the following FCC Part 97 Rules:
97.105 (a) - Control operator duties
97.109 - Station control
As expected we received no reply from a control operator for the K1MAN
transmissions. Therefore, since the K1MAN station is NOT in compliance any
and all legal transmissions by amateur radio stations should not be
harrassed by K1MAN or his entourage with threats of legal action,
specifically the filing of Felony Affidavit Complaints.

73,
Bob WD4AWO

MHR Comment: Keep in mind, WD4AWO can't even address an envelope. Don't
believe me, here's his QRZ BIO.

VIA U.S. ADDRESS ONLY
I DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY BUREAUS/QSL SERVICES
U.S. STATIONS INCLUDE SASE
OTHERS - SAE & IRC OR SAE/80 CENTS US POSTAGE
SAE IS IMPORTANT TO AVOID ADDRESS ERRORS
IT IS SAFER FOR YOU TO ADDRESS THE ENVELOPE
DO NOT INCLUDE ANY CALLSIGNS ON ENVELOPE
73,
BOB
Bio last modified: 2004-08-12

Believe it or nuts: I agree with my good friend WD4AWO. but I would say they
are brass balls, not steel. Glenn is totally nuts!! I tried calling the 800
number and it took me 4 times to just leave a message. Forget when he
broadcasts on 75, he just ain't there, Also, Rich has a point: But the
ARRL has been along since ham radio's inception via W1AW. Glenn has the
money and the balls to say "why not me" K1MAN's broadcasts are very
technical and promote ham radio and make an (other) attempt to intice young
people to get bit by the Radio Bug. K1MAN makes an attempt to promote ham
radio. That's a good response by a lawyer in front of an ALJ. Isn't that
Riley's prime objective? To improve ham radio, and get rid of the
international embarrassment due to 14313? It was complaints about '313 that
pulled the heat on us.
Peace
WA1BHV
me in 07
and Hillery in 08.

MHR Comment: Getting rid of Summers Eve from 20M was a major improvement.

K1MAN RESPONSE:

Bulletin stations do not have to respond to callers on the frequency while
the bulletins are being transmitted. Try calling W1AW! This IS NOT
rocket science.

AARA and IARN do not have to answer the phone. We will call you back is we
want to. The control operator of K1MAN can be anywhere in the world at a
given
moment. This is a little closer to rocket science.
Helllllllllooooooooooooo!

73 and GL

Glenn/K1MAN