Old November 8th 04, 06:12 PM
ZZZPK

"Nimrod" wrote:

Brian, I hope all above is spelt correctly.

Old November 13th 04, 04:18 PM
jim.gm4dhj

I don't know...you try to healp some people........

Old November 13th 04, 04:20 PM
jim.gm4dhj

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote in message
I don't know...you try to healp some people........

sorry help...as in I need.......

Old November 14th 04, 08:34 AM
jim.gm4dhj

"Chaney" wrote in message
I think you may have come across a little better if you had said something
in the line of:- "thanks to those people with constructive help and f*ck

the
rest of you"...as it is you tarred those that tried to give you advice

with
the same brush as you tarred the p*ss takers...

--

Chaney...

Typical MIKE PAPA behaviour

Old November 15th 04, 10:54 AM
Chaney

I see that while I've been on the MP all weekend because I can hear those in
the noise stations the rest of you have been onjoying the NG's...

--

Chaney...

Chaney's World...
www.chaney.i12.com

Old November 15th 04, 11:26 AM
jim.gm4dhj

I see that while I've been on the MP all weekend because I can hear those

in
the noise stations the rest of you have been onjoying the NG's...

--

Chaney...

I don't onjoy anything.......

Newbie abr Homebrew 20 September 29th 03 04:07 PM
Newbie abr Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:46 PM