Old December 14th 04, 03:41 PM

Default Code Quick/ANyone have some they would share/sell?

I have heard those code quick tapes are a good way to learn code for
the 5 wpm requirement. Is this true? Where could I find a used set of
tapes/cd's to purchase?

Old December 16th 04, 08:58 PM
J. Yazel

Why not download a free practice program?
Use Google and enter: Morsey "morse code"
Jack

The problem is I would rather have tapes or cd. I cant sit at the
computer all day.

=================================

I'm probably misunderstanding what you are saying, but
you listen to this software, not look at it. There is no reason
to sit at the computer. In other words, it works just like tape.

Jack

Old December 17th 04, 06:14 PM
Tom S

"J. Yazel" wrote in message
news

Why not download a free practice program?
Use Google and enter: Morsey "morse code"
Jack

The problem is I would rather have tapes or cd. I cant sit at the
computer all day.

=================================

I'm probably misunderstanding what you are saying, but
you listen to this software, not look at it. There is no reason
to sit at the computer. In other words, it works just like tape.

Jack

Jack might want to listen in the car, while walking, out boike riding, lying
in bed, etc. using a Walman type thingy........

Old December 17th 04, 07:41 PM
J. Yazel

Jack might want to listen in the car, while walking, out boike riding, lying
in bed, etc. using a Walman type thingy........

I see your point.

Jack