Old December 14th 04, 11:13 PM

Default Ham Gets Jail Time

I found this posted today, Thought I would share it with the group.

-JM

I WONT BE IGNORED

I may be a 70 year old man with nothing else going on in my life but I
won't be ignored by a bunch of 435er's who I know is spending the day
around their radios listening to everything said. I know you think I'm
being obserd with my demands for "air-time" on your repeater but I want
you all to be my puppets. Watch how I pull the strings here on 435.

My new "Rules Of The Road" for the 147.435 repeater:

I play my tapes when ever I want. You don't complain, You just listen
- no turning off your radio - no talking over my taped message - no
walking away to take a leak - NOTHING. I don't want my tapes
interrupted for any reason whenever I choose to play them you will all
need to stand by. If any parts of my taped announcements are
interrupted I will punish the repeater with several hours of nonstop
feedback. Even if my tape player fails for what ever reason I will
punish the repeater for several hours with feedback. If you interrupt
the feedback I will add one hour to my feedback schedule for each
interruption. If the repeater times-out during my feedback schedule I
will start the feed-back schedule timer over again. I will play my
tapes over-and-over until I get tiered of hearing them. If when I
un-key I hear any complaining I will play them again. When I stop
playing my tapes and un-key you are free to start a QSO but keep in
mind that as soon as you do so I get to jam over the top of you
whenever I want with rude comments about your family background or
telling you to "get the **** outta here retard". You will not go to
another repeater or any simplex frequency to continue the QSO that I
interrupted, If you do I will call you jammers and proceed to play my
tapes over-and-over again. If you don't start any QSO's on 435 so that
I can jam them I will start kerchunking the repeater until someone
complains about it and then I will call you jammers and retards. If the
repeater is turned off while I am playing my tapes or interrupting your
QSO's I will go to the output and complain that the repeater owner is a
coward and afraid of my words and then make a chicken noise like this
BOK BOK while calling him a chicken and a Riley supporter. No QSO will
be permitted on 435 without including me in the round-table. If no one
is talking and you want to start a QSO you first talk to me asking me
how I am doing and if there is anything you can do for me.

As you can tell here my 435 rules of the road pretty much favor me over
you in all points of conflict. I have all of the say-so about this
hobby and you have none. I don't care about how much time or money you
may have invested in radio and repeater equipment, I mean business
here. I may look and sound like a 70 year old senile man but I am a man
on the edge. I have absolutely nothing to lose here and everything to
gain. I will die sooner rather then later and I'll bet that my death
will come long before the FCC and their slow bureaucracy can do
anything about me. I have protected my property from possible vandals.
I have protected my assets from potential legal confiscation. I signed
over power of attorney to undisclosed family members to future protect
me.

I am counting on you the 435 users to be my "squeaky wheel". I expect
that you will get ****ed off enough to daily contact authorities that
will find that there is nothing more that they can do other refer to
the same FCC and their slow bureaucracy.

KC8JBO wrote:
In article ,
" wrote:
Who's Wolfie?

The "Jeapordy" catagory "Things Which No Longer Have Any ****ing
Relevance Whatsoever."

----------
In article , kc8jbo
wrote:

Hams with jail time include W4AMP, and wolfie.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's

Discussion
Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -

Free!

--
73 de KC8JBO|Roger
EM99 |ARRL|VE [ARRL & W5YI]|ARES

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Experimrnting with spread spectrum David H. Homebrew 17 January 11th 05 09:37 PM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Tampa Turd Jail Dale's forgotten FELONY, Jessica too? joe2 General 2 November 1st 03 03:00 PM