Old January 1st 05, 01:58 AM
Oris

Default A splash and a thump?

"Let's listen now to one of the voices in this utterly clueless ****wit's
tiny brain, as we all wish for the 100th time that The Thing responsible for
Roger's birth had practiced abortion and that Roger hand landed with a
splash
and a thump in the toilet of some anonymous Greyhound Bus station rest-room
way back in 1955."

This has GOT to be the The Funniest Post Of The Year. This was laugh out
loud hilarious! It should be copied and reposted regularly.
Great job!!!!

Old January 2nd 05, 09:25 AM
Doctor Phil

"Fritz Wuehler" wrote in
message . theremailer.net...
In article
Lardass Lloydie posting as "Steve" NoS...@anon whined:

"Thrasher - The Anonymous Remailer"

wrote in message
In article
Lardass Lloyd aka "Oris" NoEm...@nospam whined:

"Let's listen whine and more delusions

"Yes, let's listen to mentally ill Lard ass Davies whine some
more about Roger Wiseman, on Lardass' Lloyd's lonely New

Year's
Eve, but then Lardass' parents........"

Poor Lardass, he hates getting his fat ass handed to him!

childish drivel snipped

Poor Lardass, always an imitator, never an original thought in
his hollow, malformed cranium.
And:
AA9BY is
REUBEN Z SCHUFF
8156 LIEBER RD
INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
(317) 259-4778

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Check again, Stooge Boi.
Things are not always what they appear.

Old January 2nd 05, 03:09 PM
CQ CONTEST?

Secwet Woger Wrote:
And:
AA9BY is
REUBEN Z SCHUFF
8156 LIEBER RD
INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
(317) 259-4778

That's wight secwet Woger, that's Weuben's addwess. Congwatulations,
you figured out how to use qrz.com. But Weuben's ham call isn't MY ham
call. AA9BY is my email addwess, not my callsign, you stupid stuttering
clueless ****wit!

I already told you once you ignorant hillbilly, we are all Lloyd.

~~~Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd~~~

Lloyd, the man of your nightmares, Lloyd, your dream date, Lloyd, your
Lord and Master, Lloyd, the one you masturbate thinking about every
night, Lloyd, your DADDY, Lloyd, your MOMMY, Lloyd your EVERYTHING...
Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd!!!!!

Now go get yourself a small handgun, a Ladysmith .32 would fit nicely
in your girlish hand, wrap your lips around the barrel pwetend it's
Lloyd and pull the trigger!

Because if you don't, YOU will become Lloyd too!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALloydH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old January 2nd 05, 07:50 PM
ween\(s\)

You guys may want to start tuning back into 14.313 USB sometime soon
on a semi-regular basis..............

Ole "KJI" David from Evansville has been in there every late morning
and afternoon since New Year's Eve day and the frequency is slowly
starting to reclaim it's former glory(-hole) days as the all time RF
screwball magnet of ham radio.

I've been hearing old time voices and personalities on there *today*
that I ain't heard on since the good ole days of kv4fz and the infamous
'Mike and Judy show'. Even ole gravel himself ( !the original one! ) was
in there today making comments to Dayveed and the guy in TX and Ga.

So boys, put away them keyboards and GO LIVE and IN COLOR once
again on the old timey funfreaq of 14.313 USB. Trust me, ole KJI when he
gets
started, has the gravametric pull of a red giant star when it comes to
drawing
out the froot-loops, the crazies, the goofballs and the toilet ticks. It
can only
get better as time winds on! What a way to start the new year eh???

Old January 2nd 05, 08:09 PM
Dale Parfitt

"ween(s)" wrote in message
groups.com...
[...]

Why would I want to listen to the worst aspects of amateur to name a few?

W4OP

Old January 2nd 05, 10:58 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

"ween(s)" wrote in message
groups.com...
[...]

Hello, Dale (assuming not everything has been forged)

Perhaps to remind the old timers that W2OY (Mike) wasn't all that bad? LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old January 3rd 05, 12:15 AM
ween\(s\)

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

Why would I want to listen to the worst aspects of amateur to name a

few?

W4OP

.....well OM, if you were curious enough to read the message
thread here, I would be very suprised if you were not to give
into the temptation to tune in to 14.313 sometime in the next
few weeks and see if the reports are accurate!

Peace.

-------