Old January 20th 05, 04:34 AM
KØHB

Default Do our cells communicate in Morse?

http://www.primidi.com/2005/01/12.html

Old January 20th 05, 06:20 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

: http://www.primidi.com/2005/01/12.html

Sounds like something you and Larry Roll cooked up, in preparation for
lobbying AMA to require all MD's copy 20WPM code!

"Morse code is a simple, effective and clear method of
communication and now scientists believe that cells in
our body may also be using patterns of signals to switch
genes on and off. The discovery may have major
implications for the pharmaceutical industry as the
signalling molecules that are targeted by drugs may
have more than one purpose. The number of ‘dots and
dashes’ being used by each signal could have different
purposes, all of which could be modified by a drug."

You need to go back down to the VFW club, Hansl, and increase your dosage.

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old January 21st 05, 12:39 AM
whoever

Mel A. Nomah wrote:
"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

: http://www.primidi.com/2005/01/12.html

Sounds like something you and Larry Roll cooked up, in preparation for
lobbying AMA to require all MD's copy 20WPM code!

Isn't Larry Roll really known as yodoc? I think he told me once that his
father was/is Bill Shockley!

Old January 21st 05, 01:19 AM
Mike Coslo

Mel A. Nomah wrote:

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

: http://www.primidi.com/2005/01/12.html

Sounds like something you and Larry Roll cooked up, in preparation for
lobbying AMA to require all MD's copy 20WPM code!

Mel, you should ask Hans whether he is Pro code test, or anti code

- Mike KB3EIA -