Old February 6th 05, 03:52 AM
KK4TL formerly of Mem-Town, USA

Default Lloydie's work number

This number is for the PJ's in Athens.

Our sources report that Mr. Davies works at the PJ's in Huntsville.

A University Drive store.

(According to Switchboard.com, there are 2 on University.)

Mr. Davies is quite a fixture there now. He's a 5 year employee at
least.

A known quantity, and no doubt a very dependable employee.

Possibly even a shift supervisor .. ? ?

Yep, a success story, indeed.

Another rags to riches story.

Proof again that this is a GREAT country.

Old February 6th 05, 06:01 AM
Weenie Wogie

"Thrasher" wrote in message

Phone: (256)232-3000
.................................................. ............

My home number is 304-845-0109

I live at 610 Glen Haven Av. in Glendale, West Virginia.
I have no work number. I don't have a job.
If you are a single male between the ages of 9 and 19 years old, give me a
call.
Leave a message and I'll call you back within the hour.

Old February 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

"Lloyd" whined in article
:

Same cannot be said for unemployed Roger.

BWHAHAHA..Lardass has never been able to find where I work, he's such a
frustrated little fatass, he even tried to call me up on the phone
around 5:30 in the A.M. to whine over the phone....poor thing couldn't
get through, I bet he's crying big ole tears as he jacks off to
pictures of Roger Wiseman.

The biggest paycheck he ever got was from SSI.

He's not *on* SSI, stupid. You need to get a refund on your Junior
Dickless Tracy Detective Kit, fatty.

He did, however, inherit the 800 square foot Taj Mahal he now exists

in.

Again, get a refund on that detective kit. Your square footage is off,
like you. And how could he inherit something that was already his? You
really are a dumbass, Davies.

Old February 6th 05, 09:09 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

Poor Mentally ill Davies, he sees Roger everywhere!

Tell us how you don't get any benefits as a Papa John's pizza BOY,
LOSER!.

Old February 6th 05, 09:12 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

In article
"Lardass Davies" Nospam@nospam whined:

Don't bother. Roger has call block in place.

Lardass knows because he got so upset he tried to call him, didn't you,
bitch boy?

He probably has to field many,
many anonymous calls from the Gay World. Guys like Roger are a magnet

for
the Gay types..

You mean like from you?

Schwartz probably got to him, too.

BWHAHAHA..poor Lardass, the mentally ill retard sees Roger everywhere!
You should gocount your food stamps, fat boy.

What the heck. Give Wogie a call anyway. Every time his phone rings

he runs
to the window, peeks from behind the plastic Wal-Mart blinds and

looks up
and down his dead-end street to see who drove by.

BWHAHAHA..Mentally ill Lardass has his drug and alcohol induced
delusions.

Most of the neighbors don't know who Roger is. He is a recluse...a 49

year
old Hermit. Even Roger's neighbor said that all he has seen of Roger

is one,
bulged eyeball peering from behind yellowed plastic blinds.

Yeah, right, tubby, like how you hid behind your door safety chain when
Oris stopped by?
I see my neighbors quite often, fatass....you can't get anything right,
can you?

Next thing delusions flushed

Next thing you know, Lardass will be whining on here under several
other names.

Old February 6th 05, 09:14 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

In article
"Which Lloyd am I?" Nospam@nospam whined:

Following up to yourself again, tubby?

Roger ruined another Nim board.

But it was Lloydie who complained and got it TOSed. He bragged about it
on
http://www.network54.com/Forum/257147.

Old February 6th 05, 09:33 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

Lardass hides behind a .99 account and confesses his queerness in
http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...id=1104977317:

"I want to suck Steve's sweet cock!
I want to suck his cock, and then rinse my mouth with his burning hot
semem!
Yeah baby!"
Lardass admits to posting it in:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1105674637