Old May 1st 04, 06:57 PM
Eugene Rippen

Default FS: Books, Magazines Box number 2

The Mailing of these will cost the buyer $3.00 total for the entire lot of
books
shipped at the same time.
I will sell to anyone, anywhe but I will only mail to the USA.
I can accept payment in Checks, Money Orders, PayPal, and VISA/MC ( through
my secure Web Site). No checks from out of USA. International Postal Money
Orders are OK.

There will be a series of email postings of similar items for sale.
PLEASE! When ordering tell me what box number goes with each item.

Each in good condition unless described otherwise.

THESE ARE FROM BOX NUMBER 2

Transistor Manual, 4th Edition, 1959, GE, 225 pages, Good to fair. $1.00
The Troubleshooter's Handbook, Howard Sams, (Mostly TV), 1960,
96 pages. 50 cents.
2100 Needed Inventions, Yates, 1942/1946, 252 pages. Hardbound.
88 items devoted to Radio. $1.50.
Radio Operating Questions and Answers, Nilson & Hornung, Hardbound,
9th edition, 1948, 524 pages.
How to Make a Transistorized Portable Radio. (and some other stuff) 30
Pages, 1956. $1.00.
Repeater Directory, ARRL, 1979, 96 pages plus ads. $1.00.
The Radio Amateur's License Manual, ARRL, 1975, 116 pages plus ads.
$1.00.
Mechanics, Gordon, 1914, Hardbound, 276 pages. Published by US Military
Academy, West Point. $8.00.
New Shortcuts to TV Servicing, Vol. 1, Lane, Hardbound, 1958, 159 pages.
and
New Shortcuts to TV Servicing, Vol. 2, Lane, Hardbound, 1958, 159 pages.
$4.00 for both.
TV Trouble Analysis, Mileaf, 1961, Hardbound, 224 pages. $2.00.
Radio Engineering, Terman, 2nd edition, Hardbound, 1937, 813 pages,
Fair to good. $7.00.
FM Multiplexing for Stereo, Feldman, 1962, 160 pages. Like new. $2.50.

The above are in BOX NUMBER 2, please tell me when you order.

Eugene Rippen
105 Donnington
Auburn, CA 95603