Old February 17th 05, 10:27 AM
Airy R.Bean

Default 1st Annual IRLP Contest

What is, "IRLP"?

"Ashley VK3HAG" wrote in message
QST: To All IRLP Node Owners and All Amateur Operators, Clubs,
Organisations.

Old February 17th 05, 02:14 PM
Airy R.Bean

Then go away and SWAAARRRRR your twig.

"Simon VK3XEM" wrote in message
. ..
I have always looked at Amateur Radio like a tree

Old February 17th 05, 02:19 PM
Simon VK3XEM

Airy R.Bean wrote:
What is, "IRLP"?

http://www.irlp.net/ will reveal all.

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/cli...IENT_NO=157452
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Old February 17th 05, 02:28 PM
Airy R.Bean

If you don't know the answer, then why reply?

Old February 17th 05, 03:29 PM
Simon VK3XEM

Airy R.Bean wrote:
If you don't know the answer, then why reply?

I am sure that I do know what IRLP is, the first IRLP node in Melbourne
Australia was hosted at my QTH for a short time.

Old February 18th 05, 12:13 AM
Martin

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
If you don't know the answer, then why reply?

Because he gave you a link to look at where you could learn all about IRLP.
I'm sure those majority in here that do know what it is, or those that know
how to use Google rather than just ask, don't really want a long winded
explanation posted here just to educate 1 person.....

If you don't know how to follow a hyperlink then please say so and we will
endeavour to provide adequate education to meet your needs, otherwise may I
suggest you follow the link given or, if you already knew the answer, stop
being a troll and run along...

Old February 18th 05, 08:42 AM
Airy R.Bean

Attempting to trump with the "Playnet" card has the opposite
effect in u.r.a than that which you intended.

"Simon VK3XEM" wrote in message
I operate HF with voluntary Emergency Services, and enjoy that very
much.

Old February 18th 05, 08:46 AM
Airy R.Bean

Stupid boy.

This is a _DISCUSSION_ forum. It is the place to
put forward your own ideas and not a place to send
others off to do reading.

The effort represented by the quantity of silliness that you
have contributed below could perhaps have been better
employed in answering the question?

Old February 18th 05, 10:43 AM
Spike

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:46:31 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

This is a _DISCUSSION_ forum. It is the place to
put forward your own ideas and not a place to send
others off to do reading.

On 31/072004, Airy R. Bean wrote the following:

"Can anyone direct me to a published design (URL?) for
manufacturing your own mechanical bug key?"
--
from
Aero Spike
Old February 18th 05, 03:49 PM
Mike Andrews

Spike wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:46:31 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

[snipped]

On 31/072004, Airy R. Bean wrote the following:

[snipped]

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.

--