Old March 6th 05, 09:10 PM
Mitch of Bravo X-Ray

Default Another HF weekend wrecked by the clowntesters

Ah yes! Another fine weekend that HF is completely trashed
from 75 through 10 Meters by those dammed fn clowntesters.

My favorite clowntesters are those who ran split-mode
on both 40 and/or 75 Meters, not even bothering
of course to see if (..either) split freq. pair they dropped
their trousers upon, usually with 2kW+ RF power were
"in use" beforehand. I counted 17 (seventeen) incidents
of this on the lower half of 75 meters alone on Sat night.

Let's not forget either the10kHz wide splatter
of many OP's we heard and noted with our
Marconi spectrum analyzer on 20 and 15.

We wish to acknowledge and thank both
CQ and QST magazine for this sanctioned
mayhem in which the 20% of ham radio's
most unbalanced individuals feel suddenly
empowered to run excessive power with
100% speech processing and a power mic.

Old March 7th 05, 03:20 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Hmmm I listened in to 30M, 17M, and 12M -- didn't hear a single contester
there.
And on 10M, the band was very quiet from 28.500 up.
Didn't hear any contesting on the CW portions either
Must have missed something.

--
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

groups.com...

Old March 7th 05, 11:49 PM
Dan/W4NTI

[...]

Poor baby......boo hoo......are you rock bound? Or is your VFO stuck on
your 'private 75m cb channel' ? Poor baby.

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 8th 05, 12:22 AM
Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie

He has one of those crystal sets.

Old March 8th 05, 01:57 AM
whoever

Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie wrote:

He has one of those crystal sets.

I think that's what rock bound means!
But I'll have to look it up in my new "NOW YOU'RE TALKING" book, since
I've never been a no code tech, I don't know what your privileges are!

Old March 8th 05, 01:58 PM
Anon

"Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie" wrote in message
ups.com...
He has one of those crystal sets.

The above pearl of technical wisdom is brought to you by none
other than DeVery's most famous Masters Degree by correspondence
graduate & Rabbi of Filth, Woger Wussman, a.k.a. West Virginia
Welfare Boy.

Old March 8th 05, 05:46 PM
TomS

The 40M CW portion (my favorite) was trashed but, otherwise, I agree. There
were place to go if you wanted to bad enough.

Tom

Old March 8th 05, 06:12 PM
I Am Not Phil

"Anon" wrote in message

"Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie" wrote in message
ups.com...
He has one of those crystal sets.

The above pearl of technical wisdom is brought to you by none
other than DeVery's most famous Masters Degree by correspondence
graduate & Rabbi of Filth, Woger Wussman, a.k.a. West Virginia
Welfare Boy.

Woger has a Masters Degree? From DeVry, via correspondence?
That explains a lot. Now we know why he cannot explain RMS
voltage or negative SWR.

Old March 14th 05, 01:57 PM
Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie

Anon wrote:
"Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie" wrote in

message
ups.com...
He has one of those crystal sets.

The above WHINE WHINE WHINE

And the whining followup was brough to you by Lardass Lloyd Davies, the
Athens Asshole who deals in kiddie porn when he isn't mastrubating to
pictures of Roger Wiseman and delivering pizzas for a living. Lardass
couldn't get any education, he can't even pass 5 wpm morse code, nor
can he get laid. He's a 31 year old virgin.
BTW, dumbass, Roger never said he went to DeVry, you ****ing imbecile.

Old March 14th 05, 01:58 PM
Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie

I Am Not Phil wrote:

Woger poor cocksucking lisp davey

Hey, are you still molesting those kids and sheep out there?