Old January 21st 05, 10:06 PM
Todd Daugherty

Default This weekend on the N9OGL Show

On this weekend show.
This weekend on the N9OGL show...

The death of Amateur Radio

and

The FCC: Do they REALLY serve the public interest

This weekend on 28.555 MHz at 6.00 PM and 9.00PM CST

Todd N9OGL

Old January 23rd 05, 04:45 AM
Jeffrey Herman

Todd Daugherty wrote:
On this weekend show.
This weekend on the N9OGL show...
The death of Amateur Radio
and
The FCC: Do they REALLY serve the public interest
This weekend on 28.555 MHz at 6.00 PM and 9.00PM CST

Unusual choice of frequency and times given where we're
currently at in the sun spot cycle (unless your goal
is for no one to hear you!).

73, Jeff KH6O

--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System
Old January 23rd 05, 06:09 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Jeffrey Herman wrote:

Todd Daugherty wrote:

On this weekend show.
This weekend on the N9OGL show...
The death of Amateur Radio
and
The FCC: Do they REALLY serve the public interest
This weekend on 28.555 MHz at 6.00 PM and 9.00PM CST

Unusual choice of frequency and times given where we're
currently at in the sun spot cycle (unless your goal
is for no one to hear you!).

I think that's the point, he really doesn't want anyone to hear just how
stupid he really is.

Old January 23rd 05, 11:19 PM
Todd Daugherty

Well by next weekend I plan to move it down to 20 meters. I had to put my 20
meter antenna back up.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote in message
On this weekend show.

Old January 24th 05, 12:36 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

Well by next weekend I plan to move it down to 20 meters. I had to put my 20
meter antenna back up.

Great! Can't wait for a good laugh.

Old January 24th 05, 05:22 AM
Dave Heil

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Todd Daugherty wrote:

Well by next weekend I plan to move it down to 20 meters. I had to put my 20
meter antenna back up.

Great! Can't wait for a good laugh.

If Todd is using his computer clock for appearing on the bands, it might
be tough to catch his "broadcast".

Dave K8MN
Old January 24th 05, 06:37 AM
Mel A. Nomah

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message

: Well by next weekend I plan to move it down to 20 meters.

14.275 would be a good spot.

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old January 25th 05, 02:20 AM
Todd Daugherty

Don't know what frequency it will be but i'll be there.I'll rebroadcast my
first three talk shows as well as a new one entitled: Do we really need the
ARRL? and the truth of Pirate Radio.

Todd Daugherty
The N9OGL Show
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

ink.net...

Old January 25th 05, 04:12 AM
Dee Flint

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message
Don't know what frequency it will be but i'll be there.I'll rebroadcast my
first three talk shows as well as a new one entitled: Do we really need
the
ARRL? and the truth of Pirate Radio.

Since these are opinions pieces (like talk radio) rather than amateur
specific news bulletins, I would say they are on the wrong side of the line
as far as the the FCC rules go.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old January 25th 05, 03:43 PM
Carl

This legal analysis from the "jailhouse lawyer" who described his
diatribes as "broadcasts." Let's just move on to another subject.