Old March 23rd 05, 07:59 PM
Simon VK3XEM

Walt Davidson G3NNY is a *HYPOCRITE* because he carries on about
computers and the Internet here yet what is he operating? Maybe you
should give up on the Internet Walt and dust off your spark gap transmitter.

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/cli...IENT_NO=157452
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Old March 23rd 05, 08:05 PM
MW0GUV

"Simon VK3XEM" wrote in message
. ..
Walt Davidson G3NNY is a *HYPOCRITE* because he carries on about
computers and the Internet here yet what is he operating? Maybe you
should give up on the Internet Walt and dust off your spark gap

transmitter.

Simon

The sad old man is far worse than a hypocrite, don't give him the attention
he craves...Apart from the sheep who for some ungodly reason seek his
approval by agreeing with his moronic dinosaur comments, no one else gives
him a second thought.. He is repetitive beyond belief with perhaps only his
predictability being slightly more staggering.

Like most here, they are just all hot air, they can give it from behind a
keyboard but that's all......

I had him and his sheep killfiled for a nice amount of time but since a
format I now have that pleasure all over again

Andy MW0GUV

Old March 23rd 05, 09:01 PM
Kate

"blackbox" wrote in message
/BB curses at that dam spell checker

pedant
Damn
/pedant

Kate vk4xyl :-)

Old March 24th 05, 02:00 AM
Simon VK3XEM

Walt Davidson wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:59:09 +1100, Simon VK3XEM
wrote:

Walt Davidson G3NNY is a *HYPOCRITE* because he carries on about
computers and the Internet here yet what is he operating? Maybe you
should give up on the Internet Walt and dust off your spark gap transmitter.

Dear Simple Simon,

I'll pass on your comments to G3NNY. (John is a friend of mine.)
I'm sure he won't know what you're raving on about, however.

73 de G3NYY

Ahh, a typo. My apologies to John

Old March 24th 05, 02:16 AM
Mike Coslo

Walt Davidson wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:46:31 +1100, G-S wrote:

This way the republic is still on the agenda and there is likely to be
another referendum in the medium term (say the next 20 years), with a good
chance it'll include a directly elected president (or Judge Advocate
General) or whatever you want to call the re-named directly elected
replacement for the govenor general.

How did we get here from a single, vacuous posting about IRLP
nonsense?
;-)

I think it is the bottom of the sunspot cycle bottoming out, Walt.....

- Mike KB3EIa -

Old March 24th 05, 05:12 AM
Jack VK2CJC

here here

well said

Old March 24th 05, 09:15 AM
MW0GUV

Dear Simple Simon,

I'll pass on your comments to G3NNY. (John is a friend of mine.)
I'm sure he won't know what you're raving on about, however.

73 de G3NYY

I don't accept that you have any friends

Old March 24th 05, 12:46 PM
MW0GUV

**** LISTED! Goodbye.

Well done Walt. Another good result! I love you, you are great..... I love

men in dresses!! please let me be in your gang!

Nedlar

Baaaaaaa (and other sheep like noises)

Andy MW0GUV

Old March 24th 05, 02:27 PM
jim.gm4dhj

Dear Simple Simon,

I'll pass on your comments to G3NNY. (John is a friend of mine.)
I'm sure he won't know what you're raving on about, however.

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com

I blame the heat.........

Old March 24th 05, 06:04 PM
Jock.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:24:53 +0000, Walt Davidson wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 05:12:26 GMT, "Jack VK2CJC"
wrote:

here here

There there.

Where, where? I can't see it.

73 de Jock.
--
"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell."
- Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)