Old April 9th 05, 11:53 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
My blog don't have spell check.....

Perhaps if you used some of that college education you alledge to
have acquired....?!?!

now if I run it on a windows machine it does....go figure

Then why don't you re-wash your blogs through a Window's machine
so you can stop taking the heat for being such an idiot?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 12:18 AM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
My blog don't have spell check.....

Perhaps if you used some of that college education you alledge

have acquired....?!?!

now if I run it on a windows machine it does....go figure

Then why don't you re-wash your blogs through a Window's machine
so you can stop taking the heat for being such an idiot?

Steve, K4YZ

If I connect to my blog on a windows machine I can spell check and
grammar check, the only problem is I'm not on a window machine.....I'm
on a iMac G5.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 10th 05, 12:33 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
My blog don't have spell check.....

Perhaps if you used some of that college education you alledge

have acquired....?!?!

now if I run it on a windows machine it does....go figure

Then why don't you re-wash your blogs through a Window's

machine
so you can stop taking the heat for being such an idiot?

Steve, K4YZ

If I connect to my blog on a windows machine I can spell check and
grammar check, the only problem is I'm not on a window

machine.....I'm
on a iMac G5.

I don't know which makes you look more assinine, Todd...

(1) The fact that you claim to be a pending college graduate yet
are functionally illiterate

or

(2) The fact that you try to blow it off on your iMac system!

Personally, I think you're just lying about it. (Actually, I KNOW
you're lying!) Even if the spellchecker DID flag errors for you, you
wouldn't know what the CORRECT spelling was to clear the error!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 01:05 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
Tried to browse on http://www.k1man.com.

Network Solutions splash screen told me:

"k1man.com
This domain name expired on 03/31/2005 and is pending renewal or

deletion."

Do ya think N9OGL's hero needs a loan to rent his domain name?

73,

Barnabus Grumwitch Oberbyte

I think we should all chip in and help this great american out, In my
humble opinion Mr. Baxter has done a lot for amateur radio, and with
our help he can continue his work to give the amateur radio community
REAL hardcore information, unlike that W1AW.

TODD N9OGL

You just keep showing your ignorance, don't you Toad? All Baxter did was
plagerize ARRL and Newsline audio and put it out on his distorted Collins
junk. Except when was ''editorializing'' by slandering anyone that didn't
follow his "party line". Get a life Toad.

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 10th 05, 01:07 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
My blog don't have spell check.....now if I run it on a windows machine
it does....go figure

Yeah...go figure....Daaaaaaaaaaa

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 10th 05, 04:37 AM
LRod

On 9 Apr 2005 01:12:24 -0700, "N9OGL"
wrote:

My blog don't have spell check.....

Spell check won't fix that grammar...

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Old April 10th 05, 08:30 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Thank you Dr. Ace.......

"Just tellin the truth and they can't stand it"

Dan/W4NTI