Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th 05, 08:23 PM
sdy

Default Help! uWave bias supply oscillates!

I'm fooling around, trying to measure the S params of an HXTR-6101, Low
noise npn uWave transistor. The transistor breaks into low freq
oscillations as I increae the base current. I've got it in a stripline
fixture, I made. I'm feeding the base from a supply,thru a 50KOhm, to a
..1uF & 22 uF cap to ground and 47uH coil to the base stripline run.
Same with the collector. How can I stop the low freq oscillations? You
can see a drawing of the stripline he

http://sdeyoreo.tripod.com/id18.html

Thanks.

Help! uWave xistor bias oscillates! [email protected] Homebrew 1 April 28th 05 03:06 AM
Leece Neville value Programbo5 CB 56 January 1st 05 06:46 PM
FA: Fluke 407DR Regulated 0- 555 VDC HV B+; Bias; 6.3 VAC Power Supply Joe Bucher Boatanchors 0 March 27th 04 03:21 AM
HV Bias Supply Challenge KD7TOG Homebrew 16 December 23rd 03 06:01 AM
HV Bias Supply Challenge KD7TOG Homebrew 0 December 10th 03 12:28 AM