Old July 5th 05, 11:34 PM
Jim Douglas

Right, this is not good, this guy say's shRt and we are looking at crap
daily on TV that is 1000 times worse! I wonder how many people actually
heard him, and from that group how many give a crap!

"11 Meter ****" wrote in message
The FCC says that this guy must submit an EXPLANATION of why he said
"****" on the air on 2m FM simplex. Oh boy.

Are they listening to 11m CB or hams on 75m SSB at night?? Why pick on
that guy?

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-249279A1.html

I think THEY should have to submit an explanation of why they ALLOWED
**** on the air (BPL) - he he!

Old July 5th 05, 11:44 PM
John Smith

Fred:

Well, to tell you the truth, the only things I have got against it is,
it is filthy and stinks, other than that, nothing...

John

"fred finklemiester" wrote in
message
In article ,
"Travis Jordan" wrote:

Gen. Geroge Hammond wrote:
sadly, I agree

The major infraction was failure to identify - not the obscenity.
Also,
the enforcement letter you cite is only half of the transaction.
The
other ham with which he was in contact was cited for violations,
too.

http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement...2004/0710.html

**** is in the dictionary. I found **** in the American Heritage
Dictionary, 1975. **** means: To deceive or mislead, among other
things.

Why is everybody so uptight about ****?

Old July 6th 05, 12:42 AM
fred finklemiester

In article ,
"John Smith" wrote:

Fred:

Well, to tell you the truth, the only things I have got against it is,
it is filthy and stinks, other than that, nothing...

John

Hi John,

Yes and we're all full of it.

Old July 6th 05, 12:50 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Fred:

Well, to tell you the truth, the only things I have got against it is,
it is filthy and stinks, other than that, nothing...

John

Hi John,

Yes and we're all full of it.

Speak for your self.
Ace - WH2T

Old July 6th 05, 12:58 AM
fred finklemiester

You mean to say you're not full of ****??
Old July 6th 05, 03:13 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Yes, That is my contention.
Ace - WH2T

Hi John,

Yes and we're all full of it.

---------------------------------------
Speak for your self.
Ace - WH2T

========================
You mean to say you're not full of ****??

Old July 6th 05, 04:00 PM
straydog

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 23:58:52 GMT
From: fred finklemiester
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.shortwave,
rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Subject: Why did you say "****" on the air??

In article ,
"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote:

Fred:

Well, to tell you the truth, the only things I have got against it is,
it is filthy and stinks, other than that, nothing...

John

Hi John,

Yes and we're all full of it.

Speak for your self.
Ace - WH2T

You mean to say you're not full of ****??

Technically, and scientifically, it would probably be quite correct to say
that virtually all of his large intestinal volume really is 100% full of
real ****. Possibly a large fraction of his small intestins, too,
depending on your definition of ****. After death, you ain't worth ****
anyway (except maybe a dollar's worth of calcium, iron, etc.).

There are exceptions (eg. just before colonoscopies, sigmoidoscopies,
situations of that nature, etc.)

I think everyone's **** stinks. So does everyone's gas. Bad breath is not
too nice, either. We all get BO sooner or later, too.

;-)

(smart ass has spoken)

Old July 14th 05, 02:49 PM
Aristotle

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:13:51 -0500, "Dr.Ace - WH2T"
wrote:

Unless you have immediately evacuted your bowels prior to writing that
comment i would dare say you may be inn error.
Yes, That is my contention.
Ace - WH2T

Hi John,

Yes and we're all full of it.
Speak for your self.
Ace - WH2T

You mean to say you're not full of ****??

Old July 15th 05, 01:26 AM
Murray

Sure gotta wade thru a bunch of it to find anything here, see you guys
havent changed much...goodbye...K5MDM