Old August 11th 05, 09:44 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Check is in the mail.

Dan/W4NTI

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Dan:

I will be holding sales of my "Save K1MAN!" (on the front) and "Glen
Baxter is a GOD!" (on the back) T-Shirts on as close a freq to 3.840 as I
can find vacant... drop by when I am taking orders, you may wish to
purchase one! grin

I think everyone just wants to see arrl/W1AW cease and desist, or toe
the line... and glen is a good vehicle to bring that debate to a head...

John

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:43:02 +0000, Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"John Smith",

Have you ever listened to a K1MAN 2 hour "bulletin"???? His bad mouthing
of
his fellow hams, the FCC, the ARRL and "opinions" about his so called
service to ham radio is nothing but a self aggrandizing pat on his own
back.

He would plop down right on top of on going communications, then send
out
"felony affidavits" to those that told him to get bent. Fully indicating
he
had indeed been listening before the broadcast began. He should have
sent
himself one of those cheaply copied useless pieces of paper.

Mr. Baxter basically has made a total laughing stock of himself to any
ham
that has the ability to reason and think. Obviously Toad can't do
either.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Dan/W4NTI

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
K4YZ:

Well there ya go, ya figured it out!

K1MAN (the licensee) does NOT make any money! Glen Baxter (the man)
does!

Same thing, good argument you posed, the FCC shouldn't hassle baxter
anymore then they do arrl/W1AW.

John

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:45:46 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
Nope.
The ARRL does not refer listeners to it's website for it's paid
services.
K1MAN does.
It really is THAT simple.

The rules state and an amateur station cannot make money direct or
indirect. when a shortwave listener hears W1AW their going to go to
the
internet and go to yahoo or google and look it up which leads them
directly to the ARRL site. that's called INDIRECT as to K1MAN's
DIRECT.

W1AW does NOT "make money", direct or indirect.

The American Radio Relay League does, which in turn funds W1AW.

But then you could also say that my employer "funds" K4YZ in the
same way.

You're the one trying to "...put more into the rules then (sic)
what is here."

no I'm not, I have been stating there is no rule and regulation nor
final order from the FCC that states an Information bulletin can not
be
opinionated. If the FCC didn't want Information bulletins to
opinionated then they would of stated in the rules, they have that
power.

So far, no one has abused the rules in such a way as to argue what
"information" means. The FCC has pretty much assumed (erroneously,
obviusly...) that the average person knew the difference.

"Opinion" is not "information"...it's opinion. And offering your
opinion in a one-way transmission is broadcasting.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 11th 05, 09:45 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Redneck Dan said
You know something? I believe your right.

and I believe the two of you are morons

Todd N9OGL

Hey Todd, if you ain't careful your going to find out what a redneck
thinks
of you.

I thought threat were just stevie stock and trade

Put that in your corn cob pipe and stick it where its dark.

Dan/W4NTI

I didn't threaten him. I warned him.

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 11th 05, 09:46 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Redneck Dan said
You know something? I believe your right.

and I believe the two of you are morons

Todd N9OGL

Hey Todd, if you ain't careful your going to find out what a redneck
thinks
of you.

Put that in your corn cob pipe and stick it where its dark.

and here we thought that Threats were just Stevie stock and trade

Dan/W4NTI

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 11th 05, 09:56 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Redneck Dan said
You know something? I believe your right.

and I believe the two of you are morons

Todd N9OGL

Hey Todd, if you ain't careful your going to find out what a redneck
thinks
of you.

Put that in your corn cob pipe and stick it where its dark.

and here we thought that Threats were just Stevie stock and trade

Dan/W4NTI

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Other may view defferently of course, and you found it neccasary to
send 2 preplies saying almost the the same thing

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 12th 05, 11:31 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Other may view defferently of course, and you found it neccasary to
send 2 preplies saying almost the the same thing.

Well gee willikers, Mr Wizard, YOU did the exact same thing in
another thread just last night. (At 2:23 and 2:24 11 August 2005 under
"An Even BETTER Question for Brain...")

Any reason for THAT...?!?!

Or just exercising your Hypocrite option?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 12th 05, 11:39 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Other may view defferently of course, and you found it neccasary to
send 2 preplies saying almost the the same thing.

Well gee willikers, Mr Wizard, YOU did the exact same thing in
another thread just last night. (At 2:23 and 2:24 11 August 2005 under
"An Even BETTER Question for Brain...")

Any reason for THAT...?!?!

Or just exercising your Hypocrite option?

ptu up or shut up

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 04:15 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Other may view defferently of course, and you found it neccasary to
send 2 preplies saying almost the the same thing.

Well gee willikers, Mr Wizard, YOU did the exact same thing in
another thread just last night. (At 2:23 and 2:24 11 August 2005 under
"An Even BETTER Question for Brain...")

Any reason for THAT...?!?!

Or just exercising your Hypocrite option?

ptu up or shut up

(1) "put"

(2) You didn't answer the question.

(3) Too late.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 04:31 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

As already stated. I didn't threaten him, I warned him.

Other may view defferently of course, and you found it neccasary to
send 2 preplies saying almost the the same thing.

Well gee willikers, Mr Wizard, YOU did the exact same thing in
another thread just last night. (At 2:23 and 2:24 11 August 2005 under
"An Even BETTER Question for Brain...")

Any reason for THAT...?!?!

Or just exercising your Hypocrite option?

ptu up or shut up

(1) "put"

(2) You didn't answer the question.

No I did not