Old August 14th 05, 08:50 AM
Coward Me

Default I Gonna Get You....

Garsh dangit, who am I now? I have been around for years and you guys ain't
bull****ting me. As sure as my name is Roger Wiseman, I know you guys are
using false names.

Stagger Lee is Brian Burke and we all know where Brian lives. Give me
another week or so and I'll stalk Brian and post all of his personal
information. And what I don't know, I will make up.

I'll trace your ISP's and post them, too. Then I'll make up some fairy tale
about your kids being arrested for heinous crimes, and nobody will be able
to disprove them because I hide behind anonymous remailers.

I live alone, have no family, have no future and have lots and lots of time
to attack you assclowns.

I'll be back.