Old August 18th 05, 08:32 AM
Digital

Default Greasy Haired Wiseman is "Just a Reggae Performer"

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:15:42 +0200, Fritz Wuehler Secwet Woger
Rodent wrote:

And Lloydie sure hates that fact being out in the open, given the

Anti-Jewish
statements he makes.

Woger is just having problems with his own Jewish heritage, as snip

Roger, poor Roger.
He doesn't recall the day, but his Bar Fly mom said that when she brought
Baby Roger home to his daddy that his dad said, just before leaving, "Don't
bring that ugly thing in here. I told you I wanted a puppy."

sound of a door slamming

Old August 18th 05, 10:35 AM

I'm not a ham, nor do I use a cb.
Now, right now, is when I'm deciding not to get involved with radio at
all. If this is the "community" my friend keeps talking about, well,
I'm just going to stick to computers.

Old August 18th 05, 03:54 PM
John Smith

Sendplease:

I would be interested of where you hang out on your computer.

In IRC, IM, chat/discussion groups on the computer, etc. I see little
difference, sure you are still in the land of the living, what you speak
of is more likely to exist in heaven...

John

Old August 18th 05, 08:30 PM
John Smith

Anon:

Excellent recommendation to give the man, we will miss him, but we will
manage to get over it... tongue-in-cheek

Loosing the ones which have the mindset "the world revolves around me and
my likes/dislikes" is always really tough! straight-faced-looked

John

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:24:20
+0200, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

In article .com
wrote:

I'm not a ham, nor do I use a cb.
Now, right now, is when I'm deciding not to get involved with radio at
all. If this is the "community" my friend keeps talking about, well,
I'm just going to stick to computers.

You just do that.