Old September 3rd 05, 06:32 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Default black storm victims eating corpses ?

IN KATRINA'S WAKE
Civil-rights leader claims cannibalism
Says black storm victims eating corpses to survive

5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Without providing evidence, a civil-rights leader and author claimed black
victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans have resorted to cannibalism to
survive because no one has come to help them.

Randall Robertson, writing in his Huffington Post weblog, said:

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun
eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in
New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

However, no reports of cannibalism have turned up as thousands of armed
National Guardsmen pour into the city to restore order, help distribute
relief supplies and evacuate stranded refugees.

Robinson, author of " The Debt - What America Owes to Blacks," said, "New
Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for. I am hopeless. I am sad.
I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered."

He called the response to Katrina's aftermath the "watershed moment in
America's racial history."

"My hand shakes with anger as I write," he said. "I, the formerly
un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for
what it really is. A monstrous fraud."

Many readers responded positively to Robinson's remarks, but some sharply
criticized him, pointing out his lack of sourcing and the unlikelyhood of
cannibalism after only four days, since people can survive for weeks without
food.

Old September 18th 05, 05:30 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Deader than a half eaten corpse.

"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
. ..
This must be a dead posting. Noone has replied to it!