Old September 11th 05, 07:15 PM
Lloyd

Default Mobile Antenna

my boss say I cant put to large hole in roof of company
car but I want oprate my ham radio in company car.
What is good quorder wave mobile ant? not to big hole
in roof but just small hole in roof oh, pizz co is payin
for my gas because it company car and I am distric
manger now

73s llody

Old September 12th 05, 01:34 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Hear iz a linc two a grasware anttennna:

http://users.erols.com/k3mt/graswire/graswire.htm

Maybee you kan tye a wore to the karr'z bompar and drag it behind. Dis a
way, yoo dun't halve two make awhole in da karr roof.

Old September 12th 05, 02:20 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Little Lloydie got fired from his pizza BOY high school kid's job
recently, he drives a beat up used Ford contour.