Old September 18th 05, 04:42 AM
Auntie Axellubricator

Default Great Liberty Net

The Great Liberty Net is ON THE AIR and looking 4 checkins!

(even the old gas filled windbag checked in tonight!)

Old September 18th 05, 08:23 AM
Digital

"Auntie Axellubricator" wrote in message
groups.com...
The Great Liberty Net is ON THE AIR and looking 4 checkins!

(even the old gas filled windbag checked in tonight!)

Yeah...they even talked about AB8MQ for a few minutes.
They obviously think little of him.

Old September 18th 05, 01:26 PM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Digital wrote:
"Auntie Axellubricator" wrote in message
groups.com...
The Great Liberty Net is ON THE AIR and looking 4 checkins!

(even the old gas filled windbag checked in tonight!)

Yeah...they even talked about AB8MQ for a few minutes.
They obviously think little of him.

Name one person who would speak or think highly on him. His ex Regina?
She's got a VPO on him. His kids? Taken away for suspected sexual
abuse and a unhealthy/unclean home environment (according Florida Child
Welfare Documents). His Mommy? Wait she's in hell and he beat the hell
out of her when she was alive.

No, I am afraid that no one will speak or think highly of our Woger.

---
"Yeah, I'm calling you about a dick sucking and such..." Woger Wiseman
blows his hetrosexual cover in a Usenet post to another man.

Old September 18th 05, 03:01 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Digituphisass wrote:
"Auntie Axellubricator" wrote in message
groups.com...
The Great Liberty Net is ON THE AIR and looking 4 checkins!

(even the old gas filled windbag checked in tonight!)

Yeah...they even talked about AB8MQ for a few minutes.
They obviously think little of him.

And here you are a 2:34 AM whining about him, too... PUSSY. WHo the
**** cares. Only you see him everywhere.

"Digital" shows not only is he too ****ing
stupid to correctly read a message header, he can't count to 5 in
:
"posts from one of his four providers.
http://1st.net

MSN

AOL

netzero.net

1Cust5558.an3.cle11.da.uu.net"

Old September 18th 05, 03:04 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Who's Roger's BITCH? whined:

Name one person who would speak or think highly on him. His ex Regina?

Regina isn't his ex wife, dumbass! Lardass the eternal mnoron ****s up
as usual.
The Child welfare never took Roger's kids away, either, dumbass.

http://www.bloxster.net/eternalmoronlloydiedavies/

--
"Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?" blathered after
consuming sheep ****, ****** cum and a Colt .45 40-ouncer in

Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH , shows off
those Pulitzer Prize spelling and English skills in
.com:
"No one get's Woger fluster and..."

Who's Roger's BITCH, Ironically, you made an ass of "yourself" when
you couldn't even spell "yourself" correctly in

Old September 18th 05, 03:06 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

"Yeah, I'm calling you about a dick sucking and such..." Woger Wiseman
blows his hetrosexual cover in a Usenet post to another man.

More like Roger was discussing the fact that Geno Paris called him up
(like Lloyd Davies did) and wnated to suck Roger's dick.

Old September 18th 05, 03:07 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

typo "moron"

Old September 18th 05, 03:08 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

typo "wanted" .....dance tubby dance!

Old September 24th 05, 01:42 PM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Do be so kind as to write you own bull**** Woger instead of stealing it
from me and reposting it 5,000,000 times, dip****.

---
*PING ADMIN* FAGGOT PEDO WOGER IMPERSONATING STEVE AGAIN. **** CAN ****
CAN **** CAN. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
~**** Can Man foils another of Woger's little schemes.

Old September 24th 05, 01:45 PM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Hummm if you're not Woger, I wonder why you tell the same lies as
Woger?

Give it up Woger, no one else is as stupid as you are.

---
"Yeah, I'm calling you up about a dicksucking and such..." ~Woger
Wiseman leaves no doubt he'd like Davies dick in his mouth!

Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night? LW Shortwave 3 October 11th 05 07:51 PM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits General 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits Policy 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
The Great Liberty Net ... LW Shortwave 6 April 19th 04 04:14 PM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM