Old October 19th 05, 03:34 PM
an_old_friend

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI

I was NOT aware you had a "real" problem. Now that I do. I won't bother
you any longer. You can't help yourself, or wont.

why do you continue to lie

you made it clear in this very thread

you don't think BLGT people are entitled to opinions

you are just another gay bashing bigot

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 19th 05, 09:40 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
[...]

I told you I would leave you alone. If you want me to continue slapping you
around, you just keep up your crap. You have an opportunity here, use it.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 19th 05, 10:41 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
[...]

your point?

If you want me to continue slapping you
around, you just keep up your crap.

I don't particularly want you to but the choice is yours

you can stop your lying and try and come clean or not. I would suspect
that you will choose not to but the decision is YOURS

You have an opportunity here, use it.

take your orders and shove em "where the sun don't shine" as they say

you are a bigot and hate monger, like most of the ProCoder posters

Dan/W4NTI

Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night? LW Shortwave 3 October 11th 05 07:51 PM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits General 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits Policy 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
The Great Liberty Net ... LW Shortwave 6 April 19th 04 04:14 PM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM