Old October 20th 05, 04:42 AM
K4YZ

Default What's wrong with being gay?

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
raped_an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
seduced_an_old_friends_husband wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:51:20 -0700,
wrote:

Hopefully, it'll aids kill a self admitted queer named Marky.

still preaching Hate

Still preaching stupidity, Marky?

never started

You mean you never stopped.

no ###hole I mean I never started therefore...

Sorry, Mark. He's got ya there.

You've got a whole decade worth of stupid classes to your credit.

hopefully the Gods will choose to lift this sad veil of hate and fear
form this poor freighten child

"from" "frightened"

Hopefully someone will finally decide to get Mark into
counselling, or better yet, an involuntary confinement hospital.

May the Gods bless and protect him and his possible victums.

"victims"

May Mark's potential victims see him coming and be adequately
prepared.

May the Gods grant him the innner peace to see the light of truth and
Peace

May someone grant Mark the opportunity to see what a fool he's
been and seek treatment...soon.

May the Gods show favor to Him and teach him to love his fellow human

There's only ONE human, Mark?

OK..Who was it? It's certainly not you.

and should he scrown the Gods and their efforts let the God teach by
the darker ways of Nature which is both loving and Cruel

"scrown"...?!?! I won't even GUESS what THAT was supposed to
be...

"let the God"...?!?! It was "gods" (plural)...the rest get drunk
and take the rest of the week off...?!?!

So Mote it be

"Mote"...?!?!

YOU'RE a MOTE, Mark...

As in "the mote in God's eye".

May you end up like Jesus did, crucified, you deserve it, Marky.

more signs of your sick twisted ahte filled mind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

More signs of your stupidity, Marky.

how can you stand living the filth that lines your mind

How can you stand to live in the filth that you live in and call your
home?

where do you get your delusions? the bottle? street drugs? off your
meds?

Id realy like to know

"I'd" "really"

Why? Care to emulate him?

I'd say you've already got a head start.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 01:17 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:51:20 -0700,
wrote:

Hopefully, it'll aids kill a self admitted queer named Marky.

still preaching Hate

Still preaching stupidity, Marky?

never started

You mean you never stopped.

no asshole I mean I never started therefore...

No, queer boy, you can't have access to my asshole. You never stopped
being stupid, jackass.

hopefully the Gods will choose to lift this sad veil of hate and fear
form this poor freighten child

May the Gods bless and protect him and his possible victums.

May the Gods grant him the innner peace to see the light of truth and
Peace

May the Gods show favor to Him and teach him to love his fellow human

and should he scrown the Gods and their efforts let the God teach by
the darker ways of Nature which is both loving and Cruel

So Mote it be

So may you end up crucified, Marky. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

May you end up like Jesus did, crucified, you deserve it, Marky.

more signs of your sick twisted ahte filled mind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

More signs of your stupidity, Marky.

how can you stand living the filth that lines your mind

How can you stand to live in the filth that you live in and call your
home?

where do you get your delusions? the bottle? street drugs? off your
meds?

Sounds like I was right on target, by the way you whine.

Id realy like to know

I'm sure there are many things you'd like to know, what you don't know
could fill an encyclopedia.

Old October 20th 05, 07:14 PM
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:51:20 -0700,
wrote:

Hopefully, it'll aids kill a self admitted queer named Marky.

still preaching Hate

Still preaching stupidity, Marky?

never started

You mean you never stopped.

no asshole I mean I never started therefore...

No, queer boy, you can't have access to my asshole. You never stopped
being stupid, jackass.

never asked for it

agreed I never stopped being stupid becuase of Course I never started

you got a true statement I may have to lie to get over the shock

with another you will be as much used as busted clock

I am realy hopping for you on that count

hopefully the Gods will choose to lift this sad veil of hate and fear
form this poor freighten child

May the Gods bless and protect him and his possible victums.

May the Gods grant him the innner peace to see the light of truth and
Peace

May the Gods show favor to Him and teach him to love his fellow human

and should he scrown the Gods and their efforts let the God teach by
the darker ways of Nature which is both loving and Cruel

So Mote it be

So may you end up crucified, Marky. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I might indeed but burning alive or shooting seem to the preferred
tools of bigots today

the Cross kinda went outa style

not sure why since it is a prefectly gruesome death

May you end up like Jesus did, crucified, you deserve it, Marky.

more signs of your sick twisted ahte filled mind
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

More signs of your stupidity, Marky.

how can you stand living the filth that lines your mind

How can you stand to live in the filth that you live in and call your
home?

where do you get your delusions? the bottle? street drugs? off your
meds?

Sounds like I was right on target, by the way you whine.

then of course you are demented but we knew that

Id realy like to know

I'm sure there are many things you'd like to know, what you don't know
could fill an encyclopedia.

indeed I must lie down now 2 truthfull stament in one post form you

My goodness can I stand the strain? (very likely)

Old October 20th 05, 08:17 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:51:20 -0700,
wrote:

Hopefully, it'll aids kill a self admitted queer named Marky.

still preaching Hate

Still preaching stupidity, Marky?

never started

You mean you never stopped.

no asshole I mean I never started therefore...

No, queer boy, you can't have access to my asshole. You never stopped
being stupid, jackass.

never asked for it

Sure you did, faggot.

Are you always this stupid?

agreed I never stopped being stupid

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

you got a true statement I may have to lie to get over the shock

Typical Marky, admits to being stupid thgen admits he's a liar.

with another you will be as much used as busted clock

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Poor mentally ill Marky, he's such a blubbering idiot.

I am realy hopping for you on that count

Yes, you dance and hop around just like a little monkey, Marky.

hopefully the Gods will choose to lift this sad veil of hate and fear
form this poor freighten child

May the Gods bless and protect him and his possible victums.

May the Gods grant him the innner peace to see the light of truth and
Peace

May the Gods show favor to Him and teach him to love his fellow human

and should he scrown the Gods and their efforts let the God teach by
the darker ways of Nature which is both loving and Cruel

So Mote it be

So may you end up crucified, Marky. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I might indeed but burning alive or shooting seem to the preferred
tools of bigots today

Yep a slow burning would suit you, Marky.

the Cross kinda went outa style

Especially since most hate perverts of your ilk.

not sure why since it is a prefectly gruesome death

Because you are stupid, Marky, that's why.

May you end up like Jesus did, crucified, you deserve it, Marky.

more signs of your sick twisted ahte filled mind
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

More signs of your stupidity, Marky.

how can you stand living the filth that lines your mind

How can you stand to live in the filth that you live in and call your
home?

where do you get your delusions? the bottle? street drugs? off your
meds?

Sounds like I was right on target, by the way you whine.

then of course you are demented but we knew that

Then of course, you argue like a little girl, Marky.

Id realy like to know

I'm sure there are many things you'd like to know, what you don't know
could fill an encyclopedia.

indeed I must lie down now 2 truthfull stament in one post form you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BWHAHAHAHA.... Marky admits to being a know nothing idiot! Go lie down
and shoot up that heroin that you like so well, Marky.

My goodness can I stand the strain?

You can't even stand the strain of calculating 2+2, Marky.

Will you whine some more?

(very likely)

Indeed. You lack the capacity to do little else.

Old October 21st 05, 02:44 PM
Dr.Ace

New Orleans warning
Some Web sites serve as a pulpit for those who believe that God sent Katrina
to smite New Orleans for its sinning ways and to send a warning to the rest
of the nation.

"Although the loss of lives is deeply saddening, this act of God destroyed a
wicked city," says conservative anti-gay activist Michael Marcavage on the
site RepentAmerica.com. He says New Orleans was punished for a "public
celebration" of homosexuality, wanton drunkenness and show of flesh.

Alabama state Sen. Henry E. "Hank" Erwin Jr., a Republican, expressed a
similar view in a weekly column he writes for news outlets. "New Orleans and
the Mississippi Gulf Coast have always been known for gambling, sin and
wickedness," he wrote. "It is the kind of behavior that ultimately brings
the judgment of God."

Ace - WH2T

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace wrote:
From the Bible (New International Version)
Leviticus 18:22
22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
Punishments for Sin
Leviticus 20:13

13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them
have
done what is detestable.
They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

........... Pardon my grammar , But - Aids kills fags dead.
Ace - WH2T

Boy, God is really intolerant, isn't he? lol!

wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

while I will agree with certain religous veiw points it is a
problem
for someone if they are Bi or gay and hold these view points, that
is
not a matter of public policy

it does show the lack of sense process by some memeber of the ARS

STFU, child abuser.

more hate

More stupidity from Marky the child abuser.

more lies

Only from you, liar.

only in America

Marky confesses to being anti-American, imagine that!

Old October 21st 05, 07:53 PM

Dr.Ace wrote:
[...]

Actually, New Orleans is in a prime location where hurricanes might
hit. Sort of like being nature's bull's eye. It has nothing to do with
what goes on in the city.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace wrote:
From the Bible (New International Version)
Leviticus 18:22
22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
Punishments for Sin
Leviticus 20:13

13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them
have
done what is detestable.
They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

........... Pardon my grammar , But - Aids kills fags dead.
Ace - WH2T

Boy, God is really intolerant, isn't he? lol!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 21st 05, 10:48 PM
zzz

now woger wants us to believe his masters degwee is in
meteorology.

ROTFLMAO!

Old October 22nd 05, 04:23 AM
N0VFP

zzz wrote:
now

Now Lardass shows that he is indeed as stupid as he appears.

Old October 24th 05, 07:27 PM
clvrmnky

On 19/10/2005 4:33 AM, Dr.Ace wrote:
From the Bible (New International Version)
Leviticus 18:22
22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
Punishments for Sin
Leviticus 20:13

13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have
done what is detestable.
They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

Leviticus 19:19

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a
diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither
shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

So, those 50/50 cotton/poly t-shirts are out of the question, then?

Other parts of Leviticus warn against those unclean shellfish, so those
are forbidden too, lest you anger God. So, no more lobster dinners. Or
growing more than one crop in your fields. Or not letting ground lay
fallow on Jubilee years.

In a more symbolic reading, to Christians, Leviticus is part of the
prophecy of the coming of the messiah and his eventual death on the
cross as a sin offering. It is not specifically about Jewish law and
regulation for worship or marriage.

For Jews, Leviticus is specific instructions for the house of Aaron, the
tribe of priests. It may also be an important early part of the Torah
in the Talmudic tradition.

For anthropologists and biblical scholars it is an interesting example
of the rules created by early Judaic pastoralists (contemporaries of the
early Judaic people did not share many of these rules) specifically
dealing with the codification of items like food, clothing, kinship and
land ownership into distinct groups. Those items (like shellfish) which
could not be placed easily in a particular grouping (i.e., neither of
the land nor the sea) were declared "unclean" (and there is some
disagreement if this translation is even accurate.) Only items which
fit into a specific group or place were considered holy enough for the
Aaronites.

The verse you quote is part of a series of laws regarding marriage, sex
and childbirth; these rules followed many of the same requirements
regarding categorization and grouping.

There is a lot of interesting reading available about these early
monotheistic pastoralists and Leviticus is a very well studied, but
poorly understood, part of that history. There is a fair amount of
disagreement not only on what it means, but who wrote it and why. There
also happen to be some troublesome translation problems in Leviticus,
not unlike much of the old testament.

In short, applying the laws and pronouncements of Leviticus to a modern
situation to completely different times and people is not really
helpful. I encourage people who do so to remember that you shouldn't
just pick and choose the rules you like; that would be presumptuous. If
one is going to go around quoting Leviticus admonishing people to follow
it as if it was God's literal word on Earth, then they had better make
sure they are following it as strictly as they would have others do.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

--
Clever "Straight but not Narrow" Monkey