Old October 23rd 05, 03:57 PM
Dr.Ace

Default The Lloyd conspiracy

SNIPPED

Remember your infamous Zyklon B
comments of yesteryear? [If not, I'll be happy to repost them]

Please repost them Stagger , so we might all benefit from their knowledge.
Thanks, Ace - WH2T

Old October 23rd 05, 10:46 PM
Stagger Lee

Default The Wiseman adopton

On 23 Oct 2005 06:02:15 -0700, Jewish Woger wrote:

: And do post proof Roger was adopted.
: We won't hold our breath, because adoptions are sealed away and NOBODY
: can see them without a court order. And you wouldn't be able to get
: them, fatass. Roger wasn't adopted, retard Davies.

Ambassador Dave Heil has said that you are adopted. His word is good
enough for us.
Old October 23rd 05, 11:09 PM

Default Saggytits Lee has no evidence of any adoption.

Saggytits Davies wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 06:02:15 -0700, Jewish Woger wrote:

: And do post proof Roger was adopted.
: We won't hold our breath, because adoptions are sealed away and NOBODY
: can see them without a court order. And you wouldn't be able to get
: them, fatass. Roger wasn't adopted, retard Davies.

Ambassador Dave Heil

You are rather stupid, Davies. Bass Odor High-el wasn't an
"ambassador." He was a flunky gopher. But even he had a better job than
pizza delivery BOY, pizza retard BOY.

has said that you are adopted. His word is good
enough for us.

Too bad he nor you have any evidence. And hearsay evidence isn't good
enough, fatass.

Old October 23rd 05, 11:10 PM

Oh, you mean some forgeries? How would you befefit from them?

Old October 23rd 05, 11:14 PM
Stagger Lee

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:57:04 -0500, Dr.Ace wrote:

: SNIPPED
:
: Remember your infamous Zyklon B
: comments of yesteryear? [If not, I'll be happy to repost them]
:
: Please repost them Stagger , so we might all benefit from their knowledge.
: Thanks, Ace - WH2T

In those days, Woger used the pseudonym "Raven" and posted thusly (available
on Google):

----(begin quote)----
Subject: Rosenfield, there's always room for one more a Dachau!
From: (Raven)
Date: 1997/04/08
Newsgroups: alt.flame,alt.evil,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

**** you, kike! They must've cut everything off at the bar mitzvah.
The're always room for cyclon-B. Perhaps I can let some Palistainian
acquantances know your address...that would be funny.
----(end quote)----

Woger, of course, couldn't get "Zyklon B" right, but then that's
typical.

When the alt.flame regulars picked up on the post and started quoting
it as racist (it's still on some web sites today), Woger then started
denying that he was "Raven." Unfortunately (for him), his lie was
quickly exposed and he eventually wound up being kicked off hgo.net in
Wheeling, WV for unrelated transgressions.

It was about this time that His Holiness Raoul Xemblinosky and others
engaged in a cascade entitled "****flap Wiseman" and penned the parody
still posted at
http://member.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq/songs.html#song5
entitled "Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band."

It ain't pretty, but it is the kind of thing that Woger has always
inspired.

Old October 23rd 05, 11:21 PM
Digital

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

: And do post proof Roger was adopted.
: We won't hold our breath, because adoptions are sealed away and NOBODY
: can see them without a court order. And you wouldn't be able to get
: them, fatass. Roger wasn't adopted, retard Davies.

Ambassador Dave Heil

You are rather stupid, Davies. Bass Odor High-el wasn't an
"ambassador." He was a flunky gopher. But even he had a better job than
pizza delivery BOY, pizza retard BOY.

has said that you are adopted. His word is good
enough for us.

Too bad he nor you have any evidence. And hearsay evidence isn't good
enough, fatass.
..
It is good enough for me.

--
"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

Old October 23rd 05, 11:40 PM

Digital wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

: And do post proof Roger was adopted.
: We won't hold our breath, because adoptions are sealed away and NOBODY
: can see them without a court order. And you wouldn't be able to get
: them, fatass. Roger wasn't adopted, retard Davies.

Ambassador Dave Heil

You are rather stupid, Davies. Bass Odor High-el wasn't an
"ambassador." He was a flunky gopher. But even he had a better job than
pizza delivery BOY, pizza retard BOY.

has said that you are adopted. His word is good
enough for us.

Too bad he nor you have any evidence. And hearsay evidence isn't good
enough, fatass.
.
It is good enough for me.

Hi Lardass Davies....................... GUFFAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Llllardasssssssss Lllllllllllllloyd, (DIGITAL) ill-educated Xtian,
slobbered

Old October 23rd 05, 11:48 PM

But you claim Roger is Jewish, Lloydie/Waysy.