Old November 19th 05, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
I Wanna Know

Default Todd...next show?

I wanna know. Todd, when is your next scheduled 'show'? I wanna listen.

I promise I won't jam you.

Woger might, but I won't.

Old November 19th 05, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I might be on tommorrow, I'm wanting to give my views on this K1MAN
deal, there's a lot of stuff regarding that which needs to be brought
up. Facts like:

*W1AW DOES INTERFERE WITH QSO'S
*W1AW DOES AVERTISE THEIR WEBSITES ON THEIR INFORMATION BULLETIN

just to name a few.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old November 19th 05, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I might be on tommorrow, I'm wanting to give my views on this K1MAN
deal, there's a lot of stuff regarding that which needs to be brought
up. Facts like:

*W1AW DOES INTERFERE WITH QSO'S
*W1AW DOES AVERTISE THEIR WEBSITES ON THEIR INFORMATION BULLETIN

just to name a few.

I'm not going to try and jam you either...

Just record your "show" as evidence that it violates the one-way
transmission regulation.

Your above statement that you intend to "...give my views..."
removes your intended broadcast from the realm of "information
bulletin" and makes it an editorial.

Just one more step closer to getting yet another junior
broadcaster off the air.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 19th 05, 10:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

well steve, get your recorder set because I WILL BE ON!!!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old November 19th 05, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
well steve, get your recorder set because I WILL BE ON!!!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Care to give a time?

Old November 19th 05, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not only does ARRL advertise on their website so does the Newsline ham
radio show. And they also do it on the air as well. Listen to there
begging for money this week on their radio show.

Old November 19th 05, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

You need to get K1MAN and Walter Cronkite on your show to debate each
other with Geraldo Reveria as moderator. Every ham in the world would
tune in to listen. And you might even get CBS to send a reporter since
it has an interest in Cronkite.

Old November 19th 05, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Brad

wrote in message
oups.com...
You need to get K1MAN and Walter Cronkite on your show to debate each
other with Geraldo Reveria as moderator. Every ham in the world would
tune in to listen. And you might even get CBS to send a reporter since
it has an interest in Cronkite.

Wrong. No other hams in the rest of the world give a damn about your petty
bickering. Our regulations are different and this isn't an issue with us.

Brad.

Old November 19th 05, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Not only does ARRL advertise on their website so does the Newsline ham
radio show. And they also do it on the air as well. Listen to there
begging for money this week on their radio show.

So true, I downloaded a copy of The ARRL Bulltin and what do you know
"visit our website at www.arrl.org.." and the ARRL IS avertising on
their website, they ARE making money. So the rule should apply to them
as well, but I've not once seen them get a NAL.

Old November 20th 05, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Windy Anderson

wrote in message
oups.com...
You need to get K1MAN and Walter Cronkite on your show to debate each
other with Geraldo Reveria as moderator. Every ham in the world would
tune in to listen. And you might even get CBS to send a reporter since
it has an interest in Cronkite.
..

Yeah! Perhaps they could send Dan Rather to report. Only problem with Rather
is that he cannot separate facts from lies.
He'd be right at home with Baxter.