Old December 2nd 05, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers

Default Copyright Violation

BWHAHAHAHA and the commode sees Wiseman everywhere, too bad Commode
Buzz Corenholer of little boys has a hard drive FULL of kiddie porn
that the authorities are investigating.

Old December 2nd 05, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

BWHAHAHAHA and the commode sees Wiseman everywhere, too bad Commode
Buzz Corenholer of little boys has a hard drive FULL of kiddie porn
that the authorities are investigating.

How do you know he has kiddy porn?? you been hacking peoples computers
again, or perhaps your his supplier

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php

Old December 2nd 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

yeah, I guess that's what happens when you breath in fences all day

Old December 2nd 05, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
BWHAHAHAHA and the commode sees Wiseman everywhere, too bad Commode
Buzz Corenholer of little boys has a hard drive FULL of kiddie porn
that the authorities are investigating.

How do you know he has kiddy porn?? you been hacking peoples computers
again, or perhaps your his supplier

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php

2test doesn't even know what he has on his own hard drive, much less
anyone else's. He is too busy cleaning out port-a-potties.

Old December 3rd 05, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers

Yeah, there here right now looking at toddieboy's kiddie porn site. They
should be contacting him soon and you as well.

Doubt it, the stuff on my sites is LEGAL.

Todd N9OGL

Old December 5th 05, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Default WHAT ???

How in the He11 do you breath in fences all day? What a moron!

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
yeah, I guess that's what happens when you breath in fences all day

Old December 6th 05, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

In article , "Wayne P.
Muckleroy" wrote:

How in the He11 do you breath in fences all day? What a moron!

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
yeah, I guess that's what happens when you breath in fences all day

I really suggest you go back and read the whole thread

todd N9OGL
Old December 6th 05, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
In article , "Wayne P.
Muckleroy" wrote:

How in the He11 do you breath in fences all day? What a moron!

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
yeah, I guess that's what happens when you breath in fences all day

I really suggest you go back and read the whole thread

Hey CollegeBoy...How about if YOU "go back and read"...the part
where he asked you "...how do you "breath in fences" all day...

And this time, try reading it as if it were SUPPOSED to be in
ENGLISH.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 6th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.lawyers
N9OGL

Hey DICKHEAD why don't you answer Mark's questions??