Old December 10th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Electromagnetic frequency allocations in xml ?

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right group, so don't hesitate to kick me
towards the right one for asking this.

I am updating a nice frequency spectrum "Tool" in Flash. See the old
one he (http://www.e-builds.com/EM%20spectrum/). A lot of new
features are coming.

What I am implementing now a.o. is the frequency allocations and some
other info, such as absorption, reflection, scattering, etc.. for
different elements/molecules and or for the atmosphere.
I already have done the techie stuff; it's easily done by just reading
the values from an XML file. The only problem is, I can't find any XML
files with the data I need. As a matter of fact I haven't found any XML
files yet that have to do with the Spectrum's allocations or
applications.
I could make my own, but that's first a boring monkey job and secondly
I would like to use an existing XML format for this of course, for the
matter of compatibility.

Does anyone has any idea about XML resources foe EM / allocations / ..
or any comments about this ?
Other formats are also welcome. Then I'll just convert it to XML,
which goes automatically too of course.

Thank you!

(P.S. I found already some useable format of the ITU REgion 1
allocation..)