Old December 27th 05, 01:32 AM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Jeffrey Herman

Default RT System Softwares

In article M_Yrf.1360$7S2.412@trndny09, N1RSP wrote:
Just a note to let all you ham operators out there that want to buy
programing software from RT Sytems,Please rethink about it.They do not want
to help you if you have a problem with their software,They are slow in any
contacting and are not willing to help you when in need.
I have bought several programs in the past few years from them for different
Yaesu radios etc.I spent a lot of money on them.Now I need help in getting
one of my programs to work,(one for the FT-8000 radio),and now they say they
will not help me because I have misplaced my box with all my original
software from them.I have explained that I have made copies of all my
software from them so that I do not damage or corrupt the originals as most
everyone does.Now I cannot locate the box with about six programs from them
as I have had to move several times since the programs were purchased.I do
however have the copies and now they refuse to help me out.
So just thought i would pass this on.
signed
****sed off

George -- if you put yourself in their position for a moment, it would be
obvious why they're reluctant to help you: You only have a copy of the
software, not the original with its VERY important serial number.

The fact that you've purchase several of their programs means you're
quite happy with their products.

Just to offset your potentially damaging post, I'm going to their website
right now to make a purchase. So there.

No 73 for you,
Jeff KH6O
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System