Old December 30th 05, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Scott Evil

Default happy kwanzaa!!!!!!

wrote in message ...

I liteing my mishumaa saba candels in proper way when puting stuf on mkeka
mat at night and rejoyceing.

is good.

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus. And all ower da hood. ereybody wuz' sleepin dey
wuz sleepin' good.

We hunged up our stockins An hoped like de' heck That old Santa Clause Be
bingin our check

All o'de fambily Wuz layin in de bed`s While Ripple and Thunderbird Danced
through dey heads.

I passed out inna flo Right nex to my maw When I heard sech a fuss I
thunk:"it mus be de law !

I looked out thru de bars What covered my doe spectin de sheriff Wiff a
warrant fo sho.

And what did I see I said "Lawd look at dat ! Ther wuz a huge watermellon
Pulled by giant warf rats.

Now ober all de years Santa Clause he be white But looks liken us bros
Gets a black Santa dis nite.

Faster dan a po'lees car My home boy he came. He whupped on dem warf rats
an called dem by name.

On Leroy on Lonzo And on Willie Lee On Saphire,on Chenequa Dey wuz a site
to see.

As he landed dat watermellon Out der in da skreet I knowed it wuz fo 'sho'
Da damndest site I ebber did see

He didnt go down no chimbley He picked da lock on my doe An I sez to
myself "**** he done dis befoe".

He had his big bag Full of presents I xpect Wid air Jordans and fake gold
To wear roun my neck.

But he left no good prezents Jus started stealin my **** Got my drugs ,
got my guns Even got my burglars kit.

Wit my stuff in de bag Out de window he flewed I woudda tried to catch him
but he stole my knife too.

He jumped on dat watermellon An whipped out a switch He wuz gone in a
seccon Dat son of a bitch

Nex year I be hopin Anutha Sanna we get Cuz dis here Sanna Clause Jus
ain`t werf a ****.

--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

Old December 31st 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:15:04 -0500, Scott Evil wrote:

wrote in message ...

I liteing my mishumaa saba candels in proper way when puting stuf on mkeka
mat at night and rejoyceing.

is good.

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus. And all ower da hood. ereybody wuz' sleepin dey
wuz sleepin' good.

more Tood forges. get losst.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Happy New Year! Ross Shortwave 2 January 1st 05 05:52 PM
Happy Holidays and thanks to the group Noise From Afar Antenna 0 December 2nd 04 07:24 PM
Happy Veteran's Day Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 2 November 13th 04 12:34 PM
are there any happy RX-350 owners out there ? Mike Maghakian Shortwave 1 October 16th 03 11:33 PM