Old January 10th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

Default more of the **** that steve hate filled bashing have reduced the NG to

Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"an Old friend" wrote:

I do hope you are proud of yourself Steve

I do wish you would stick to the same handle.

i wish steve would slow down his avalance of **** enough so thatI could

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old January 11th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"an Old friend" wrote:

I do hope you are proud of yourself Steve

I do wish you would stick to the same handle.

i wish steve would slow down his avalance of **** enough so thatI could

So that you could WHAT...?!?! Complete a sentence? Get therapy?

The "avalance" has been yours, Markie.

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

Maybe you just SEE more than that....

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default more **** filled lies

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"an Old friend" wrote:

I do hope you are proud of yourself Steve

I do wish you would stick to the same handle.

i wish steve would slow down his avalance of **** enough so thatI could

So that you could WHAT...?!?! Complete a sentence? Get therapy?

The "avalance" has been yours, Markie.

11,000 post

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

11,000 post

you yourself have that you not subject to any limits on the number of
posts you may make or the number of thread you may start

I claim the same right as yourself

Maybe you just SEE more than that....

more of your depectable pesona attacks

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"an Old friend" wrote:

I do hope you are proud of yourself Steve

I do wish you would stick to the same handle.

i wish steve would slow down his avalance of **** enough so thatI could

So that you could WHAT...?!?! Complete a sentence? Get therapy?

The "avalance" has been yours, Markie.

11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

you yourself have that you not subject to any limits on the number of
posts you may make or the number of thread you may start

I claim the same right as yourself

No...You "claim the right" to bombard the NG with profanity-strewn,
semi-literate assaults on the senses.

Maybe you just SEE more than that....

more of your depectable pesona attacks

No...That said nothing about your "persona".

It said that you have a paranoia problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default more **** from stevei the **** mater of the RRAP NG

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

never said you did

but you calims no limits on yourself therforeno limits apply to me on
the number of post I make

get it through your head I have the same right you do.

I not limited to 10 post becuase you only made 10

If i need 50 to make my point then I will make fifty as is my right

Old January 11th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

never said you did

That's your insinuation, Markie.

but you calims no limits on yourself therforeno limits apply to me on
the number of post I make

get it through your head I have the same right you do.

I not limited to 10 post becuase you only made 10

And I never said that about YOU.

If i need 50 to make my point then I will make fifty as is my right

Markie, get this through YOUR head...You only need ONE post to make
your point...We GET IT that you're functionally illiterate, lazy,
irresponsible and without any redeeming character.

No problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default steve ****s some

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

Until today and with only one exception, I've been posting an
average of LESS than 10-12 posts a day for wo weeks. In the last
several days, that was less than five.

11,000 post

Not in the last 30 days, Markie!

never said you did

That's your insinuation, Markie.

no it isn't

but you calims no limits on yourself therforeno limits apply to me on
the number of post I make

get it through your head I have the same right you do.

I not limited to 10 post becuase you only made 10

And I never said that about YOU.

you implied I was limited and that that limit in some way was related
to the number of post your made

If i need 50 to make my point then I will make fifty as is my right

Markie, get this through YOUR head...You only need ONE post to make
your point...We GET IT that you're functionally illiterate, lazy,
irresponsible and without any redeeming character.

more lies and slander most like

and you seek to deny facing the fact I can make as many posts as I like

Indeed since you are not geting the real points I might need to make
even more than I have been

No problem.

Steve, K4YZ