Old February 6th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Saturday Night Meetup!

Roger, I bet you get off work every evening from that Burger King job and
run home to mommy's den and type your filth on the computer. Now run along
boy, there are some of the Lavender Lads looking for you at the Shipwreck.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy hot for Roger's cock Smith wrote:
Bwahahahahha, thats a funny one. Poor ole Woger

Answering yourself again, fatty?

Old February 6th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default bs

enough said

Old February 6th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "hot for Roger's dick" Smith wrote:
Roger,

Wrong guess, dumbass.

I bet you get off work every evening from that Burger King job and

Roger doesn't work for Burger King, ****wit. But at least he isn't 32
years old and the only job he could get is delivering pizzas.....

run home to mommy's den and type your filth on the computer.

Roger's mommy has a den? BWHAHAHAHAHA..Goddamn are you a ****ing
imbecile!

Now run along
boy, there are some of the Lavender Lads looking for you at the Shipwreck.

How is it YOU know all the gay bars, Lloyd? Oh, that's right, the only
reason you are a 32 year old virgin is because you are homosexual. And
Lloyd, you are the one who enjoys being hugged and kissed by a man.

Old February 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Poor Roger, still eating from Mommy's cupboard just like he has been for the
past 20 years.

Roger "hot for Billy's dick" wrote:

Wrong guess, dumbass.

Roger works for Burger King, ****wit. He runs home to mommy's den and
types his filth on the computer.

Still typing in the third person, huh Roger?

I have been going home nightly to my mommy's house where I have lived
since 30.
I know all the gay bars. Oh, that's right, the only
reason I am a 50 year old queer is because I adore homosexuals. And
I am the one who enjoys being hugged and kissed by a man.

Old February 7th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Billy "hot for Roger's cock "Smith wrote:
Poor Roger, still eating from Mommy's cupboard just like he has been for the
past 20 years.

Wrong, **** for brains.........

Poor Lloydie aka Billy...he only moved out of his parents' house
(really a duplex in Belle Plaine, Iowa that his drunk daddy rented) in
1998 after living with them and mooching off of them. He duid spend a
year committed to a menatl hospital in Inddependance, Iowa, though,but
still relies on them for extra money when his food stamps

Billy projected his homosexual fantasies:

Wrong guess, dumbass.

Roger doesn't work for Burger King, ****wit.

Poor Lloydie aka Billy always will be just a pizza delivery BOY!

Still typing in the third person, huh Roger?

Still eating out your dead Grandmother's asshole, huh Lloyd? Lloyd
keeps heer rotting corpse ina corner of his filthy HUD apartment on
Clinton St. in Athens, AL!

Set fire to any more churches, Lloyd?

Old February 7th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Billy "hot for Roger's cock "Smith wrote:
Poor Roger, still eating from Mommy's cupboard just like he has been for the
past 20 years.

Wrong, **** for brains.........

Poor Lloydie aka Billy...he only moved out of his parents' house
(really a duplex in Belle Plaine, Iowa that his drunk daddy rented) in
1998 after living with them and mooching off of them. He did spend a
year committed to a mental hospital in Independance, Iowa, though,but

Old February 8th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

What is "Menatl" Roger?
What is a "Duid" Roger? Is that one of those Shemales that you love so well.
Can you spell Independence? Can you spell anything correctly, you 12th grade
flunkout?
Oh, I forgot that you can't spell independence because you don't understand
the meaning of the word.

What is "heer" and "ina" Roger? Heer rhymes with Queer and that's you Woger.
But that's the effect of attending the crappy schools in West Virginia and
Florida, Bubba Boy!