Old February 19th 06, 10:58 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Wogie I

Default My Thanks to roger

Thank you, Roger, for affording me so much fun. You have, via your stupidity
and immaturity afforded me and several others a whole lot of entertainment.
By the very virtue of the fact that you claim to be educated only adds to
the humor. You claim that you have an education, yet your third grade
comments prove otherwise.
Your childish pranks add to your already sad reputation and in all honesty?
While I find you entertaining? I also find you to be quite pathetic.
I feel sorry for you, Roger. You really have no redeeming qualities and it
would appear that you are forever doomed to a life of hiding behind those
drawn curtains and spending the rest of your days friendless.
I really do feel deep pity for you. You need help, Roger.

Old February 19th 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

Wogie I wrote:
Thank you, Roger, for affording me so much fun. You have, via your stupidity
and immaturity afforded me and several others a whole lot of entertainment.
By the very virtue of the fact that you claim to be educated only adds to
the humor. You claim that you have an education, yet your third grade
comments prove otherwise.
Your childish pranks add to your already sad reputation and in all honesty?
While I find you entertaining? I also find you to be quite pathetic.
I feel sorry for you, Roger. You really have no redeeming qualities and it
would appear that you are forever doomed to a life of hiding behind those
drawn curtains and spending the rest of your days friendless.
I really do feel deep pity for you. You need help, Roger.

and you need it as badly

you can't even use your newreader correctly

Old February 20th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

You expected more than imbecile types of behavior out of Roger? That's
Roger, a world class imbecile

Old February 20th 06, 02:09 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "Can't put together a sentence" Smith wrote:
You expected more than imbecile types of behavior out of Roger? That's
Roger, a world class imbecile

Oh, the irony...........

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

Old February 23rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Considering that you didn't even read what I actually said and how I pointed
out the comment, I would say that you are truly a world class moron

ups.com...

Old February 23rd 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Billy "illiterate sling blade Karl" Smith wrote:
Considering that you didn't even read what I actually said and how I pointed
out the comment, I would say that you are truly a world class moron

Considering you can't post in a form of English that is recognized
outside the Third World, you should realy shut the **** up.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

What part of you shouldn't throw stones at a glass house don't you get,
dumbass?

ups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 06:45 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

ups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

ups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

why go to any hamfest?
Oh I make the trip to renew my supply of conectors and such but once a
year a enough

Old February 28th 06, 01:41 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

why go to any hamfest?

Yeah, you can't afford it being on welfare and all.

Oh I make the trip to renew my supply of conectors and such but once a
year a enough

Why, because they won't take your food stamps as payment?