Old March 18th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default my own currect on the date of the R&O

wrote:
sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?
not receiveing them

Liar.

nope

You do receive them.

nope not me

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

not according to the state or reality

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

please spare another incoent from your threatening behavoir what now
some number of the Sue?

Please follow your own advice, you retarded drunk *******.

you don't know the area the Sue is a refference to a place

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.

nope

Yep.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.

no you can't keep your stories straight

No, it's you who can't, pervert.

I have always mantined I have never had sex with my dad or my mom for
that matter

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

Yes, you do have AIDS.

nope no aids

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

No, stupid, I'm not.

thtat appears unlikely
But you can hope all you want, FAGGOT. It's not
going to happen, since I'm straight.

but you are not so sure about it

get help

Old March 18th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?
not receiveing them

Liar.
nope

You do receive them.

nope not me

Yep.

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

not according to the state or reality

Liar. You are a registered pedophile.

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

please spare another incoent from your threatening behavoir what now
some number of the Sue?

Please follow your own advice, you retarded drunk *******.

you don't know the area the Sue is a refference to a place

You are an idiot.

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.
nope

Yep.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.
no you can't keep your stories straight

No, it's you who can't, pervert.

I have always mantined I have never had sex with my dad or my mom for
that matter

But you always lie.

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

Yes, you do have AIDS.

nope no aids

Just more lies, eh?

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

No, stupid, I'm not.

thtat appears unlikely
But you can hope all you want, FAGGOT. It's not
going to happen, since I'm straight.

but you are not so sure about it

Wrong again, faggot.

get help

Follow your own advice.

Old March 19th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

wrote in message
ups.com...

sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

No, you posted it, faggot.
posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube
up your
AIDS infected asshole.

no I have nt why tell such a lie

Yes, you have, that's why you trimmed what was posted before.
no I haven't

Yes, you do, liar.

I trimit not to waste the BW

No You "trim" sic, guffaw to hide your **** ups.

nope

Yep. It's quite obvious you do.

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?
not receiveing them

Liar.

nope

You do receive them.

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

wrong again

Wrong on your part, fool.

nope

Yep.

you forgetI am not a prevert in MY EYES asshole

No, you are a pervert in the State of Michigan's eyes.

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

please spare another incoent from your threatening behavoir what now
some number of the Sue?

Please follow your own advice, you retarded drunk *******.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.
no

Yes, you do.
an obvious lie you also clami havesex with some she male

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.

nope

Yep.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.

no you can't keep your stories straight

No, it's you who can't, pervert.

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

Yes, you do have AIDS.

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

No, stupid, I'm not. But you can hope all you want, FAGGOT. It's not
going to happen, since I'm straight.

That is pretty debateable about any idea of you actually being straight.

Old March 19th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "outed homosexual" Smith wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHA we sure know you aren't straight, faggot. Now go play with
your hot wheels there in your parent's basement.

Old March 19th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

not according to the state or reality

Liar. You are a registered pedophile.
no I am not

Yes, you are, pervert.

no I am not

Yes, you are a pervert.

nope

Your posts prove you are one of the most ignorant people here, Markie.

well only a few people post here so I must be amoug that gruop as well
as the most brillaint

snicker You go on and believe that delusion, retard.

it is no delusion when the number of postaers is less than 10 I have to
in the op ten and bottom ten

in fact i rarely lie

You mean you rarely tell the truth.

no I don't mean that
You are a self-admitted liar.

and you are proven one

you are the proven liar

but everybody lies

Especially you.

yuo aggred you lied

nope the questioning is obvious

So is your homosexuality.

no since I am not a homosexaul

Yes, you are.

nope

and that frightens you

No, it frightens me that you are around kids, pervert.

but I am not around kids

and what frightens you is that I am bisexual

get help

Follow your own advice.

help for what?

For your obvious mental impairment.

you are the one that does not know his own name

Neither do you.

I certainly Mar Morgan but you post under my name too

is a paraniod and sees Lloyd Davies stlaking him everywhere
afraid to use your own name

Wrong again, dumbass.

nope I am right on

so afraid everyone wants to have sex with you

You should be AIDS-carrier.

I am not afraid to have sex with you I simply don't want to

extera

Post in English, stupid.

learn the language first ole boy

Old March 20th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

raped an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

not according to the state or reality

Liar. You are a registered pedophile.
no I am not

Yes, you are, pervert.

no I am not

Yes, you are a pervert.

nope

Yep.

Your posts prove you are one of the most ignorant people here, Markie.
well only a few people post here so I must be amoug that gruop as well
as the most brillaint

snicker You go on and believe that delusion, retard.

it is no delusion when the number of postaers is less than 10 I have to
in the op ten and bottom ten

No, you are delusional.

in fact i rarely lie

You mean you rarely tell the truth.
no I don't mean that
You are a self-admitted liar.

and you are proven one

you are the proven liar

Wrong again, backpedaler.

but everybody lies

Especially you.

yuo aggred you lied

No, I agreed you are a liar.

nope the questioning is obvious

So is your homosexuality.

no since I am not a homosexaul

Yes, you are.

nope

Yep.

and that frightens you

No, it frightens me that you are around kids, pervert.

but I am not around kids

You mean not this hour.

and what frightens you is that I am bisexual

No, what frightens me is you make kiddie porn.

get help

Follow your own advice.

help for what?

For your obvious mental impairment.

you are the one that does not know his own name

Neither do you.

I certainly Mar Morgan but you post under my name too

More Markie lies.

is a paraniod and sees Lloyd Davies stlaking him everywhere
afraid to use your own name

Wrong again, dumbass.

nope I am right on

Nope, you are never right.

so afraid everyone wants to have sex with you

You should be AIDS-carrier.

I am not afraid to have sex with you I simply don't want to

Trying to give people AIDS, Markie?

extera

Post in English, stupid.

learn the language first ole boy

Follow your own advice, moron.

Old March 22nd 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "outed homosexual" Smith wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Still beating on the floor laying on your belly again, Scheissman? Just like
a little baby.

Old March 22nd 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "I have a clit" Smith wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "outed homosexual" Smith wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Still beating IKYBWAI

Still beating off that little clit you try to pass off as a penis, Toad?