Old March 15th 06, 04:17 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default my own currect on the date of the R&O

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
one i asked for intelgent thoughts something beyond you

You can't post one to begin with, dumbass.

but to answer your point it is the result of your using cheap lube that
gets that raw feeling

Speaking from first hand experience, FAGGOT?

Old March 16th 06, 05:17 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

newsgroups fixed, just like they will be restored every time, foolish
Markie

wrote:
sucked off an_old_underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
one i asked for intelgent thoughts something beyond you

You can't post one to begin with, dumbass.

but to answer your point it is the result of your using cheap lube that
gets that raw feeling

Speaking from first hand experience, FAGGOT?
prehaps prehaps from hearing that from others

No, you posted it, faggot.

posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube up your
AIDS infected asshole.

Being Bisexaul I know stuff about m2m sex, but in the case in point I

You are a perverted deviant.

in your eyes sure

In everybody's eyes, pervert.

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?

no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.

I realy don't understand why you and Robeson (assuming you aren't
Robeson for the monent, you act like him he acts like you) think sex is
such a vital subject for the ARS

You are one clueless retard.

I do know that Sex has nothing to do with the ARS

How would you know? SEX is how the founders of the ARS were able to be
born. Unlike you.

that you are an obessed homophobe

You are a clueless homosexual.

that you lack any notion of reality

Reality and you are incongruous, Markie.

Old March 16th 06, 05:42 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

No, you posted it, faggot.
posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube up your
AIDS infected asshole.

no I have nt why tell such a lie

Yes, you have, that's why you trimmed what was posted before.

Being Bisexaul I know stuff about m2m sex, but in the case in point I

You are a perverted deviant.

in your eyes sure

In everybody's eyes, pervert.

nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

wrong again

Wrong on your part, fool.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.

no

Yes, you do.

I realy don't understand why you and Robeson (assuming you aren't
Robeson for the monent, you act like him he acts like you) think sex is
such a vital subject for the ARS

You are one clueless retard.
I do know that Sex has nothing to do with the ARS

How would you know?

beucause it is a fact

You wouldn't know a fact if it was right in front of you.

SEX is how the founders of the ARS were able to be
born. Unlike you.

exactly like me

No, you were the **** that ran down your whore mommy's legs.

that you are an obessed homophobe

You are a clueless homosexual.

not a homosexaul

Yes, you are.

that you lack any notion of reality

Reality and you are incongruous, Markie.

nope that you problem slit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for proving him right, dumbass.

Old March 16th 06, 05:51 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

No, you posted it, faggot.
posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube up your
AIDS infected asshole.

no I have nt why tell such a lie

Yes, you have, that's why you trimmed what was posted before.

no I haven't

I trimit not to waste the BW

In everybody's eyes, pervert.

nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?

not receiveing them

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

wrong again

Wrong on your part, fool.

nope
you forgetI am not a prevert in MY EYES asshole

therefore your statement is foolish

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.

no

Yes, you do.

an obvious lie you also clami havesex with some she male

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

I realy don't understand why you and Robeson (assuming you aren't
Robeson for the monent, you act like him he acts like you) think sex is
such a vital subject for the ARS

You are one clueless retard.
I do know that Sex has nothing to do with the ARS

How would you know?

beucause it is a fact

You wouldn't know a fact if it was right in front of you.

i sure would

your facts are ****ed again

that you are an obessed homophobe

You are a clueless homosexual.

not a homosexaul

Yes, you are.

no i am not

and that is what frightens you

that you lack any notion of reality

Reality and you are incongruous, Markie.

nope that you problem slit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for proving him right, dumbass.

no i have done no such thing

Old March 16th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

No, you posted it, faggot.
posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube up your
AIDS infected asshole.

no I have nt why tell such a lie

Yes, you have, that's why you trimmed what was posted before.

no I haven't

Yes, you do, liar.

I trimit not to waste the BW

No You "trim" sic, guffaw to hide your **** ups.

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?

not receiveing them

Liar.

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

wrong again

Wrong on your part, fool.

nope

Yep.

you forgetI am not a prevert in MY EYES asshole

No, you are a pervert in the State of Michigan'sd eyes.

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.
no

Yes, you do.

an obvious lie you also clami havesex with some she male

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.

I realy don't understand why you and Robeson (assuming you aren't
Robeson for the monent, you act like him he acts like you) think sex is
such a vital subject for the ARS

You are one clueless retard.
I do know that Sex has nothing to do with the ARS

How would you know?
beucause it is a fact

You wouldn't know a fact if it was right in front of you.

i sure would

Doubtful. You barely know what planet you're on.

Yep. You are a piece of ****, Markie.

your facts are ****ed again

No, you are the one who is ****ed, retard.

that you are an obessed homophobe

You are a clueless homosexual.

not a homosexaul

Yes, you are.

no i am not

Yes, you are.

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

that you lack any notion of reality

Reality and you are incongruous, Markie.

nope that you problem slit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for proving him right, dumbass.

no i have done no such thing

Yes, you have, dumbass.

Old March 16th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
[...]

nop

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

please spare another incoent from your threatening behavoir what now
some number of the Sue?

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.
no

Yes, you do.

an obvious lie you also clami havesex with some she male

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.

nope

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.

no you can't keep your stories straight
and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

Old March 17th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old bedridden friend wrote:

No, you posted it, faggot.
posted what? the fact I know something from some source?

No, you posted your first hand experience with using cheap lube up your
AIDS infected asshole.

no I have nt why tell such a lie

Yes, you have, that's why you trimmed what was posted before.
no I haven't

Yes, you do, liar.

I trimit not to waste the BW

No You "trim" sic, guffaw to hide your **** ups.

nope

Yep. It's quite obvious you do.

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?
not receiveing them

Liar.

nope

You do receive them.

but i would not want to be normal in your eyes

Don't worry, you deviant, you aren't normal in anybody's eyes.

wrong again

Wrong on your part, fool.

nope

Yep.

you forgetI am not a prevert in MY EYES asshole

No, you are a pervert in the State of Michigan's eyes.

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

Please follow your own advice, you retarded drunk *******.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?
no

Oh, so you only have sex with your father.
no

Yes, you do.
an obvious lie you also clami havesex with some she male

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.

nope

Yep.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.

no you can't keep your stories straight

No, it's you who can't, pervert.

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

Yes, you do have AIDS.

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

No, stupid, I'm not. But you can hope all you want, FAGGOT. It's not
going to happen, since I'm straight.