Old March 19th 06, 09:41 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an Old friend

Default my work here nearyl complete

how id do you need and why are you jealous of me

Old March 19th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default get help

Still talking out of your ass again, Hillbilly boy?

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
**** off, dumbass.

repling to your own frogeries

Slobbering your illiteracy again, Markie?

no

Yep.

but get help soon

Die of your AIDS soon.

Old March 20th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "n9ogl" Smith wrote:
Still talking out of your ass again, Hillbilly boy?

Still wishing you could lick his ass, top posting retard Toad? Of
course, you do, "Billy" you lick your daddy James' ass nightly so he
doesn't kick you out of the basement.

Old March 20th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
how id do you need and why are you jealous of me

Believe me, retard, NOBODY would be jealous of a functional illiterate,
non-achiever like you.

Old March 20th 06, 01:57 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
how id do you need and why are you jealous of me

Believe me, retard, NOBODY would be jealous of a functional illiterate,
non-achiever like you.

I don't belive you

you are jealoues enough to try and steal my name

Old March 20th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

wrote:

Markie shows his illiteracy again.

use your own id thief

Old March 21st 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Truth Be Told

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Markie cuts out his screw-up
Markie shows his illiteracy again.

use your own id thief

Nice dodge of the subject, you illiterate *******.

Gee, Wog. That sounds like a perfect description of yerself...

Old March 22nd 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

wrote:

please get help

Old March 23rd 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Truth Be Told Lloyd is a whining **** wrote:

please get help