Old March 27th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Still No Feds

I really disappointed in you whine little bitchwhore, My Site is still
up and running and No Feds have come by... WHY?? as stated before My
site is LEGAL!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOOSERS!!!

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

Demented Otaku BBS Main Page
http://12.156.123.39/otaku/index.php

N9OGL Master List
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.htm

Old March 28th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Still No Feds, you mean not yet, Toad!

N9OGL wrote:
I really disappointed in you whine little bitchwhore, My Site is still
up and running and No Feds have come by... WHY?? as stated before My
site is LEGAL!!!

Wrong, Toad, you perverted sack of ****.

Hey your gay buddy DeWhorean has a new blog:

http://delorean20isa****.blogspot.com/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOOSERS!!!

The only thing loose is your asshole, after all, your daddy cornholes
you nightly.

Old March 28th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Wrong, Toad, you perverted sack of ****.

Sure, prove it, As for as I can there has been no feds coming to the
door and the sites been up since the begin December of last year.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your a ****ing looser they will
come, my site is LEGAL!!

Hey your gay buddy DeWhorean has a new blog:

http://delorean20isa****.blogspot.com/

DICKWHOREAN isn't my buddy, maybe your little butt buddy...as far I
concern he's the one posting the shemale picture on NIM ****ers and
pretending to be me on there.

Old March 29th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Wrong, Toad, you perverted sack of ****.

Sure, prove it, As for as I can there has been no feds coming to the
door and the sites been up since the begin December of last year.

You mean not yet, pervert.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your a ****ing looser they will
come, my site is LEGAL!!

Wrong again, cartoon kiddie porn poster.

Hey your gay buddy DeWhorean has a new blog:

http://delorean20isa****.blogspot.com/

DICKWHOREAN isn't my buddy, maybe your little butt buddy...as far I
concern he's the one posting the shemale picture on NIM ****ers and
pretending to be me on there.

No, he's queer like you are, Toad. He's the one who announced you
posted those shemale pictures over there.

Old March 29th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Wrong again, cartoon kiddie porn poster.

Again Lloyd prove it, The fact of the matter is this those sites that
are shutting down are being shut down by the web host, NOT the
government. but prove it.

No, he's queer like you are, Toad. He's the one who announced you
posted those shemale pictures over there.

WHY?? because HE'S the ONE posting them, not me, and unless youhave
factual proof that I'm posting shemale pictures my suggestion to you
and those real kiddy porn lovers at NIM ****ers can STFU

Old March 29th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Wrong again, cartoon kiddie porn poster.

Again Lloyd prove it, The fact of the matter is this those sites that
are shutting down are being shut down by the web host, NOT the
government. but prove it.

Yours will be down shortly, you little pervert.
And you'll be in Federal prison.

No, he's queer like you are, Toad. He's the one who announced you
posted those shemale pictures over there.

WHY?? because HE'S the ONE posting them, not me, and unless youhave
factual proof that I'm posting shemale pictures my suggestion to you
and those real kiddy porn lovers at NIM ****ers can STFU

My, that's quite a fag fit you are having. Must mean what was said
about you posting the shemale pics are true. Of course it is, since
your ip numbers were outed as the one posting them.