Old March 27th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
NO9GL

Default Still No Feds

On 27 Mar 2006 08:28:58 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I really disappointed in you whine little bitchwhore, My Site is still
up and running and No Feds have come by... WHY?? as stated before My
site is LEGAL!!!

FIRST OFF, you don't speak for me, ****ing IMPOSTOR!!!!!!!

SECOND OFF, Feds always go to ISP and put monitor softwares like
echelon on ISPs router and listen to everything you send or receive.
They wait until they have lots evidance before they move you little
whiney turd.

LAST OFF ALL, they come in middle of night and take all you computers
for evidance and maybe you to jail. When that happen, I gwine to say

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

right back at you and put the full story on http://no9glvoice.blogspot.com

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

Demented Otaku BBS Main Page

Tood DogFarty NO9GL

http://www.blogger.com/profile/20477434

Still No Feds N9OGL General 12 March 31st 06 04:59 PM
Feds War On Ionosphere Gets New Hardware David Shortwave 0 November 21st 05 03:48 PM
"I scour the internet and report bad people to the feds" says K4KWH No I Am Not Him CB 1 March 10th 05 08:19 PM
The Fed's Anti-Ham Trojan Horse Charles Brabham Policy 26 January 30th 05 04:08 AM