Old August 1st 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

Default grant you forgiveness for your crimes

an old friend to sodomizing boys wrote:
wrote:
grant you forgiveness for your crimes
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...ddaviesle7.jpg
moreof you hate wismen

"More of your" stupidity, Morgan!

Old August 2nd 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

wrote:

get some therapy but I forgive you

Old August 3rd 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend to sodomizing boys wrote:

i need to get some therapy but I forgive you

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old August 3rd 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend to sodomizing boys wrote:

i need to get some therapy but I forgive you

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

only in your demented mind

Old August 4th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip

wrote:
only in your demented mind

Sing along with me AB8MQ Policy 1 March 12th 06 11:14 PM
My CELL MATE USED TO SING THIS TO ME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!! AB8MQ Policy 2 February 17th 06 11:15 PM
Your Sing, Africa, ReSpirit the World David Shortwave 5 December 13th 04 06:33 PM