Old April 21st 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Why abortions are legal.

Billy "HUD apartment welfare whigger" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "on welfare and food stamps" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy "piece of **** time TURD" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy "useless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Nobody wrote:

Years ago when the country was more conservative, abortions were illegal.

And Dave Heil's whore mommy was right there, unsuccessfully trying to
copy what Steve Tunder's mommy did.

Mrs. IKYABWAI

And Mrs. Davies' doctor was able to wipe off the **** that slid down
her poxy bow legs and named it Lloyd Austin Davies.

Speaking of

No, he was speaking of you, LARDASS Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloyd
Davies.

How are things since Marie passed on.

How are things since you keep your dead grandmother around, Fatty?

Anyone else sending you a welfare check.

Wiseman isn't on welfare, unlike you, stupid. At least he isn't living
in HUD section 8 public housing like you are, roach boy. Now run along
to your less than minimum wage pizza delivery BOY "career."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last time I checked, even the pizza boys got paid more than minimum
wage.

Wrong again, fatassed pizza BOY. That's why you have to try and get
tips. But you sure don't, huh, fatty? You shouldn't spread that cum
all over your customer's pizzas like that. And, take a bath and change
your **** and **** stained clothes once in a while, you might
accidentally get a tip.

Now on the other hand since you're a ward of the state,

Wrong again, fatboy. I don't get any assistance from the state. You do,
and you have to live in public housing. Sucks to be you, though,
doesn't it?

Old April 21st 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Austin Davies still spamming!!!!

Billy "Austin" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "mongrel Davies" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy "lisping cocksucker Davies" Smith wrote:

wrote:

assraped by an old friend wrote:

get

Marky's admission it is true he gave Steve "hermorphaditeholic" Parks a
blowjob, archived.

Just like you got a blow job from my transexual mommy.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shelly Davies was a tranny, LARDASS? Is that why your
alcoholic daddy Ray got that divorce, broken home boy?

Is that why you were adopted from a Jewish family.

Wiseman isn't Jewish, fatboy. But your family name sure is:

http://www.houseofnames.com/coatofar...?sId=&s=Davies
Looks like it's Davies the Welsh Jew!

http://www.houseofnames.com/coatofar...sId=&s=Wiseman
Seems it shows that Wiseman is of English and German heritage.
Unlike you, mongrel Davies.

That's because your

"You're" in desperate need of remedial English, fatass.

an adopted

Wrong, dumbass. You get it wrong, as usual.
Wiseman's parents were Southern Baptist, since when did the Protestants
become part of Judaism? But the house of names website clearly shows
that Davies is a Jewish name.

Mazzeltof, Austin!

Old April 21st 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old family freind whined:
wrote:

you got kicked out for Sodomy.
nope

Yep, that's what the court-martial was for.

nope

Yep.

nope

after all I was aquited

No, you were Dishonorably Discharged.

nope

which has nothing to do with your claim I am a HS dropout

It has everything to do with it, dumbass. Your inability to communicate
in any resemblance of English proves you are a dropout, no matter how
many times you try to pass off the lie that you have "dyslexia" it has
nothing to do with your bad spelling and grammar. But your obvious
illiteracy does.

nope it proves I don't with much repling to trash like you

Admission Markie is full of ****, noted.
where?

You failed to post the proof.

so?

So, your lie about Wiseman being adopted is just another lie.

nope the thruth of the statement is plain

You should pity yourself, you AIDS ridden cocksucker.
I do not have AIDS I understand that you need to claim I do but I don't

You DO have AIDS.
nope

Yep, the CDC says you do.

nope

Yep. Now die of your AIDS.

no aids to die of
I have never admited to molesting children

Liar. Your posts are archived.

so?

I have never admitted to molesting children, you OTOH have siloicted
money and kiddy porn in this very ng

Old April 24th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Morgan spams!

wrote:

you got kicked out for Sodomy.
nope

Yep, that's what the court-martial was for.

nope

Yep.

nope

Yep.

after all I was aquited

No, you were Dishonorably Discharged.

nope

Yep.

which has nothing to do with your claim I am a HS dropout

It has everything to do with it, dumbass. Your inability to communicate
in any resemblance of English proves you are a dropout, no matter how
many times you try to pass off the lie that you have "dyslexia" it has
nothing to do with your bad spelling and grammar. But your obvious
illiteracy does.

nope it proves I don't with much repling to trash like you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marky proves his illiteracy once again!

Admission Markie is full of ****, noted.
where?

You failed to post the proof.
so?

So, your lie about Wiseman being adopted is just another lie.

nope the thruth of the statement is plain

Nope, the thing is, you don't know what the **** you are talking about.
And what is "thruth", you obvious illiterate?

You should pity yourself, you AIDS ridden cocksucker.
I do not have AIDS I understand that you need to claim I do but I don't

You DO have AIDS.
nope

Yep, the CDC says you do.
nope

Yep. Now die of your AIDS.

no aids to die of

Liar, you are AIDS-ridden, pervert.

I have never admited to molesting children

Liar. Your posts are archived.

so?

So there's the proof, pervert.

I have never admitted to molesting children, you OTOH have siloicted
money and kiddy porn in this very ng

And you have made kiddie porn and downloaded cartoon kiddie porn from
Toad's website.

Old April 25th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

get help

Old April 25th 06, 12:54 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Marky spams again!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
get help

Markie admits his defeat. He's been reduced to spamming. Poor spastic
Markie.