Old April 21st 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Heard today on our local two meter repeater.

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed an old freind wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:

Like you would know anything, Toad, you fired Wal-Mart stock BOY.

well at least he had a job when did you last have one Wisemen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell us when you had one last, Marky.

I have one right NOW

No, you don't.

yes I do

No, you don't, you are on welfare and food stamps as well as SSI.

You are always online,.....

not always but a lot yes

Wrong, Marky, you have nothing else, ecept to take care of your
bedridden daddy.

I work online I am being paid in fact to respond to you right now

Liar.

it works like this I am to mee the cleint online at a certain time I
start getting paid then if the cleint is late then I am free to respond
to you and Steve or whoever while getting paid for it

Oh, so your employer (if you even have one) will be interested to know
you are squandering company time. I hope to get you fired, Markie.
I'll be doing all I can to make that happen.

.....or are you calling the way you
solicit underage boys for sex a job, Markie?

but I don't do that

Liar, you got busted for it once and will again.

Wisemen

guffaw! Markie proves his stupidity over and over again.

Like the last several jobs you lost. Now your sitting on your ass all
alone in your hovel.